Mellow Yellow Monday #90 and Blue Monday #81 (365/141 -143)

Monday, May 23, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Ours was a little packed! Saturday, I stayed awake for more than 24 hours since I need to finished reading a chapter plus one case study. Though I was not able to finished it that day, but it was pretty productive since I was able to finish more than 75% percent of what I need to do. That day we also watched Insidious and we all love it! (I will be posting a review on that in a separate post, I know I got a lot of movies in queue for review). Then later that afternoon, we gave in to our little tot's request to go swimming in The Bellevue (photos from this fun event will be to follow).  Before we go home that day, we brought her this toy from McDonald's Happy Meal. Yeah, we have another set to complete!
Baby Po from Kung Fu Panda
Where you able to get one of these?

Then Sunday, we just chilled at home then we have attended one of my childhood friends' bridal and stag party! We really had super fun! (Photos from the party will be to follow) Plus it was really nice seeing some old friends we have not seen for years!
This is her new pair of Ipanema slippers given to her by her godmother, my friend who threw the bridal party for last night! I want one too!
How about you, which brand do you prefer for flip-flops?

Then this morning was our little tot's last class for Summer. They will have a mini recognition party on Wednesday. I am super proud of my little tot for finishing half of the one-month summer class after her not-so-good experience from the first school she had attended.
Her last art project!

Hope you are feeling great and starting your week right!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com





8 lovely thoughts on this:

Vhen May 23, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

oh dear, my kiddo is enjoying her new flipflops from Ipanema too...

wanna get some toy for her too... wow, i missed so much..

visiting you..

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/05/bungee-fun.html

SmilingSally May 23, 2011 at 8:24 PM  

I don't wear flip-flops. I guess I'm the only one. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

LV May 23, 2011 at 10:08 PM  

I live in flip flops in the summer and would all year long if my feet did not get too cold. However, my feet certainly do not look like these cute little toes.

anne May 24, 2011 at 1:38 AM  

Kung Fu Panda would be showing I guess this May and we all looking forward for it. Mine is here SAHM’s Online Diary, thanks

anne May 24, 2011 at 1:38 AM  

I mean im sorry about the link that's not it, My entry for blue monday is here Points of View and Thoughts

chubskulit May 24, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

Lovely flipflop ng cutie feet!

Hope you can find time to peek at my blues, thanks a bunch!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 25, 2011 at 4:07 AM  

I'm glad you had a good weekend! I hope your week is going well too!

Mel Cole May 27, 2011 at 3:13 AM  

Sounds like you had a fun weekend sis. :) btw, did you got an email from me today? Nice pair of flipflops too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP