Mellow Yellow Monday #89 and Blue Monday #80 (365/133 -136)

Monday, May 16, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Mine was mixed, I was pretty busy since Friday and if you will notice I don't have any post last Friday. I missed the memes I have been joining for that day. I have started one of the things I have been postponing and part of that was I need to prepare some papers and a case study. I knew that information last Thursday and those things need to be submitted last Saturday, so I spent my whole Friday literally prepping and making those papers and case study. Here's one of the things that I used to create my those
My DM1!

Then Saturday was the first day of my class. As expected, my classmates are all executives. It was fun though our professor was late that time. And also after a sleepless night, she did not obliged as to pass our papers and case study. Argh! But that was okay, I was not even sure if I did it right LOL!
Here's is where my school is!

Then Sunday, it was the day for me to relax and catch some sleep. I was able to sleep for 13 hours. So cool! Then we just spent the day at home watching TV and cuddling on our bed.
How relaxing indeed!

Then today, its my little tot's 4th day of summer class since she went back attending it. Good thing we got a positive response from her. Her trauma was just school-related, you may check this link and this link for some background about that). When we joined her from the previous school she had a trial class with, it went well though of course her nanny needs to be inside the class first. Here's what they did today
 She called this Dory!
Hope you are feeling great and starting your week right!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================




Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

11 lovely thoughts on this:

Joyful May 16, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

Sounds like you've been very busy and needed that 13 hours of sleep! I like your DMI.

Liza May 16, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

Great shots.

Have a fabulous week!

Liz @ MLC

Vintagesouthernlife May 16, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Great shots! Sounds like a restful Sunday.

xinex May 16, 2011 at 1:06 PM  

That's what I need, Marie, to sleep for 13 hours straight....Christine

SmilingSally May 16, 2011 at 7:07 PM  

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

ladyguinevere28 May 16, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

Fabulous pics... i got a lovely weekend...

anne May 16, 2011 at 11:34 PM  

wow you had just a busy weekend. You really need some time to rest. Mine is up please check thanks Points of View and Thoughts

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 17, 2011 at 2:09 AM  

It sounds like you needed that sleep and relaxing day! Good for you!

Lynns Lovelies May 17, 2011 at 4:08 AM  

Great blues! Happy Blue Monday!!

Light Trigger May 18, 2011 at 6:36 AM  

Great shots!

http://lighttrigger.blogspot.com/2011/05/ipe-flower.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP