Mellow Yellow Monday #88 and Blue Monday #79 (365/127 -129)

Monday, May 9, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Happy Mother's Day to all of you!
How was your celebration? Hope you all have fun and pampered on our special day!
Here's what happened over our weekend, Saturday we were able to try out the Starbucks' Frappe Happy Hour promo where in you can buy any of their Frappe in half the price. The promo runs from May 2 to 8. 
Hubby got one in Mocha and I got their Dark Mocha with non-fat milk.

Sunday, we were supposed to go swimming at The Bellevue but it was raining hard the whole day. 
So we just spent Mother's day at home while watching Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley's fight. Congratulations to PacMan for winning over Shane.
Photo source: USAToday.com


And today, it is still raining hard due to Typhoon Bebeng, so our little tot's summer class was suspended. Here's what's keeping her busy aside from Hubby's mobile phone
These were all the way from Canada from her cousins there!
Thanks much!


Hope you are feeling great and starting your week right!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia May 9, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

What a fun weekend! Bummer on the rain, but it sounds like you enjoyed it nonetheless!!!! And what a deal from Starbucks! I wish they had that promotion going on here right now!

imriz May 9, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

bebeng is still ruining our monday, rain hasn't stopped since yesterday. thus, mother's day celeb were confined just at home same as yours.

http://www.clarizzatomacruz.com

http://www.diyandmore.com

LV May 9, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

Some days it is nice just to have a relaxing day doing nothing big.

He & Me + 3 May 9, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

Your starbucks order looks so yummy. I think our deal runs through the 16th so I will definitely take advantage of that. YUM
Love the picture of her toys...so colorful.
Happy Mother's day late!
Hugs,
mImi

SmilingSally May 9, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

I love those blues!

Happy Blue Monday, Mizhelle.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 10, 2011 at 2:29 AM  

I'm so glad you had a nice weekend! I think the Starbucks deal runs until the 15th here. I'm taking advantage of it! Happy Mother's Day, my friend!

anne May 10, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

Yay we were not able to watch Pacman fight on Mother's Day we went to church and had our early dinner outside

shopannies May 10, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

happy monday to you while I had to work I must say was a rather great day come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP