Mellow Yellow Monday #87 and Blue Monday #78 (365/120 -122)

Monday, May 2, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
I am super late for this week, hubby and I did a lot of errands this morning and I have been having migraine all this morning that stop me from doing anything but to sleep. Anyways, here's what happened over the weekend:
Saturday, I was supposed to go to my old school back in college but since my dearest driver eherm, hubby LOL! was not available to drive me to that place and I was too lazy to drive alone that day, all our plans were postponed and decided to just chill at home. It was not the hot that day, not the the usual 90F+ that we are getting lately. So it was really perfect to just stay at home. Here's what we have done the whole day
Playing!


Then Sunday, after attending mass we went to SM Southmall to do some of my errands, my routinely manicure and pedicure plus a lot more. So while I was doing that, hubby and my little tot spent their time at Tom's World. And luckily they were able to take home two of the toys shown below, the Angry Bird in yellow and Stitch. They got that from one of the arcade games where you aim to pick and a drop a toy without losing it in the process. Believe me, it was not that easy! Hubby wasted a lot of tokens worth PHP5 ($0.12) before he was able to grab these two. The Angry Bird in black was bought at Toy Kingdom as per my little tot's request.

Then this Monday, aside from migraine due to the weather, here's what happened this morning, I have finally visited my school again after more than a decade I think! I went to see my old professor and get the document that I have requested from him. Our school and my professor did not change at all. It feels like I was brought back in my college years! 
PLM (Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila/University if the City of Manila)
I miss college years and my college friends!
I apologize for the pole blocking the photo, I was not able to get a good shot. It was so hot that I would not want to get out of the car just to get a good shot.


How about you, how was your weekend?
Hope you are feeling great and starting your week right!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally May 3, 2011 at 12:36 AM  

Lovely blue sky. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 3, 2011 at 2:37 AM  

That first picture is so funny! I hope you have a great week! :)

simply kim May 3, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

oh! what lovely cuties! a vsit from Earth and I..

anne May 3, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

Sometimes when I am always out over a week, my weekend should be staying at home as well. My Blue Monday is at Points of View and Thoughts

chubskulit May 3, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Just beautiful!

Blue Hyacinth, hope you can come and see. Thanks!

Magical Mystical Teacher May 4, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

Toys with yellow seem to be the most mellow!

DON’T LET THAT YELLOW GO TO YOUR HEAD

Don’t let that yellow go to your head!
Simply be glad it’s not puce or red!
Give thanks for the color dear to your heart:
Honey and lemon and cream— a good start!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Seductive Yellow—and Red!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP