Friday, May 20, 2011
So...here we go!
1. I see trees of green, red roses too I see them bloom for me and you And I think to myself what a wonderful world. :)
2. Sometimes instead of going through the same old stuffs but not achieving anything, it is better to take a different route and to start from scratch.
3. They begin with friendship, that how Love blooms.
4. I love how simple life is, but that was so many years earlier.
5. This I know: with God, nothing is impossible.
6. I want aglio olio for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the usual busy night at work, tomorrow my plans include catching some Zs and hopefully to study cause I have work in the evening and Sunday, I want to have fun at my friend's Bridal Shower party!
To LoI readers,
Sorry if I was not able to join you last week. That was one of the sleepless days for me, because that day I have to finish a report and a case study which were due the next day. I was literally stressed out that day. But I am glad that I was able to join you again this week.
From an Avid LoI Member
To My New Book,
Why aren't you like one those novel books that I have read from the past? I couldn't hardly finish reading one of your chapters! It's either I turn my back on you and do other stuffs or I ended up sleeping. I know I cannot afford to not read you because I don't want to be left out and embarrassed myself when the class resumes next Saturday. Sigh! But I am thankful for the added information you are providing me.
From an Official Student, Again
To SM Department Store,
You have never failed me! I have finally found the perfect laptop bag for me, though I admit it is not really a laptop bag. But my laptop fits perfectly to this very chic pink bag. Plus there's a lot of room for some of my things. I am so happy right now!
From a Mom who Feels like Mrs. Legally Blonde Now LOL!
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!