Friday Fill-ins #79, Letters of Intent #57 and Friday Follow #53 (365/140)

Friday, May 20, 2011


So...here we go!
1. I see trees of green, red roses too I see them bloom for me and you And I think to myself what a wonderful world. :)
2. Sometimes instead of going through the same old stuffs but not achieving anything, it is better to take a different route and to start from scratch.
3. They begin with friendship, that how Love blooms.
4. I love how simple life is, but that was so many years earlier.
5. This I know: with God, nothing is impossible.
6. I want aglio olio for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the usual busy night at work, tomorrow my plans include catching some Zs and hopefully to study cause I have work in the evening and Sunday, I want to have fun at my friend's Bridal Shower party!

Foursons
To LoI readers,

Sorry if I was not able to join you last week. That was one of the sleepless days for me, because that day I have to finish a report and a case study which were due the next day. I was literally stressed out that day. But I am glad that I was able to join you again this week.

From an Avid LoI Member

To My New Book,

Why aren't you like one those novel books that I have read from the past? I couldn't hardly finish reading one of your chapters! It's either I turn my back on you and do other stuffs or I ended up sleeping. I know I cannot afford to not read you because I don't want to be left out and embarrassed myself when the class resumes next Saturday. Sigh! But I am thankful for the added information you are providing me.

From an Official Student, Again
To SM Department Store,
You have never failed me! I have finally found the perfect laptop bag for me, though I admit it is not really a laptop bag. But my laptop fits perfectly to this very chic pink bag. Plus there's a lot of room for some of my things. I am so happy right now!

From a Mom who Feels like Mrs. Legally Blonde Now LOL!


--------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 lovely thoughts on this:

Kerri May 20, 2011 at 8:11 AM  

I just wrote the same thing for fill-ins #1! Great minds.... Letters of Intent looks interesting!

Barbara May 20, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

#1 is from one of my favorite songs! Funny how it didn't pop into my mind when I was working on my Friday Fill ins!

Happy Friday.

Peace!

sara May 20, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

so what is aglio olio? I always like trying new foods!

He & Me + 3 May 20, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

Love your new bag. Very sassy. Also, I think to myself what a wonderful world too. Love that song! Hope your report and case study went well.
Hugs,
Mimi

I Love-Hate America by Bing May 20, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

With God , nothing is impossible....If God is for you, who can be against you?
Love can never happen without friendship. My husband is also my best friend.
Happy weekend Mizhelle!

Foursons May 21, 2011 at 5:31 AM  

You are my MOST LOYAL LOI participant. Don't worry about last week, Blogger was down anyways and no one linked up. Thank you for joining in every week.

I hate required reading that is just painful to read.

Yay for a new computer bag! I love bags no matter what their purpose is.

Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP