Wordless Wednesday #232 and Sepia Scene #84 (365/117)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011







That's what we get when she doesn't want to go to school
After attending 5 days of Summer classes, all of a sudden she does not want to attend anymore and was crying her heart out every time we will send her to school. We are now figuring out what made her change her mind. Good luck to us!


===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

23 lovely thoughts on this:

alicia April 27, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

Aw. Poor thing. I wouldn't want to either. lol.

Buckeroomama April 27, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

Poor thing... maybe you should check with the teachers. Something must have happened at school that made her not want to go back.

Silvergirl April 27, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

wawa naman the baby.. hay she is sooo sad .

alissa4illustration April 27, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

I hope she comes around!

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesday-de-plane-de-plane.html

caite April 27, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

she does not look happy. cute, but not happy.

Sukhmandir Kaur April 27, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

Try to find out what is upsetting her. Something must have happened and she has no other way to tell you.

Meryl Jaffe, PhD April 27, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

This is so sad :-(
Do you know why she doesn't want to go to school? Ask her to share, make sure everything is ok. She is too cute to be sad.

My Wee View April 27, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

OMGoodness,,, how can you say anything to those eyes other than what she wants ?!?

Poor girl, hope she likes school a little more :(

Carol April 27, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

Aw poor little sweetie! I hope you figure it out.

debi9kids April 27, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

Bless her heart!
hope you figure out why she's so sad.

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah April 27, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

Aw, poor thing. I hope that you can figure out what changed things for her.

StacieinAtlanta April 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

She is absolutely adorable!!!

Dominique Goh April 27, 2011 at 3:01 PM  

Aww.. she looks so pitiful .. maybe something happened in school which makes he wanna stay home instead of going there... best to check with the teachers.

Christine April 27, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

My kids look like this every morning too. They are in the 4th and 5th grade... hope it gets better for her!

Shash April 27, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

Aw, I'd cave! Unfortunately my kids know it too.

Happy WW

Shasher's Life

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) April 27, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

I love overalls with no shirts, very cute.

I Love-Hate America by Bing April 27, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

Sometimes there is a reason that kids don't want to go to school and most oftentimes, they just want to stay home and be with mommy.

Brooke April 28, 2011 at 1:38 AM  

Even sad she is precious. Hopefully you find out why/what happened that she doesn't want to go anymore.

Valerie @ My-2-cents April 28, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Hi I am a new follower. Please visit my blog and follow me back. http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com Thank You

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 3, 2011 at 2:38 AM  

Awww, how can you resist that face?!?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP