Wordless Wednesday #229 and Sepia Scene #81 (365/96)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011





Her idea of bleaching LOL!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

26 lovely thoughts on this:

PippaD April 6, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

How adorable! Copying Mummy putting on some cream!

GrammyMouseTails April 6, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

maybe she is waxing her legs? still too young but a sweetie. ~hugs, Faythe @GMT

Buckeroomama April 6, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

LOL! At least the bed will smell of baby powder. :)

Uyen April 6, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

LOL!!! That is hilarious! My 21 month old daughter likes to copy me by putting night cream on her face. They are definitely learning by example.

Andrea April 6, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Haha, her face almost looks like surprise...like, "Oops, I got caught!" She is too precious!

Mom Hearts Pinot April 6, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

So cute! She looks so excited!

Cecily R April 6, 2011 at 11:12 AM  

That is the cutest "caught" face!! She's adorable!

Astro April 6, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

Ha! She starting her beauty regime.
I'm sure her skin is baby soft with all that powder.

Life with Kaishon April 6, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

Oh my goodness. She is the cutest thing. ADORABLE!

debi9kids April 6, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

She is so adorable! LOVING the swim suit too <3

alicia April 6, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

Uh oh. Watch out world... lol

bigguysmama April 6, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

That is totally hysterical! She's starting out early. =)

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

maria April 6, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

Hehe. Too cute. Happy WW!

Mine's here.

Yakini @ThePrissyMommy April 6, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

The expression on her face is priceless!!!! lol :-) So cute!

Happy WW!
http://stylemeprissy.com/2011/04/cookie-couture/

Wanda Metcalf April 6, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

Ah-dor-able!!! next is the manicure and pedicure =0)

Linda April 6, 2011 at 6:07 PM  

Love the coloring of the photo. She is too cute.

Rana April 6, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

Ohhh I love it! She is adorable!

Connie C April 7, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

Hi from your newest follower. Wonderful Blog you have. When you get the time please check out my blog and return the follow. I am going to be having AWSOME giveaways all throughout the year. Also PLEASE consider buying one of my cookbooks as it is our ONLY Income. If you want me to be a guest blogger on your blog I will send you a FREE online copy on the cookbook in either PDF or WORD format (I usually sell these for $5 each) and if you have ANY Suggestions on how to get them to start selling PLEASE email me you idea’s. I am also a avid coupon user and would like any extra’s you may have to stretch our food stamps each month.

Thank You and Many Blessings to you and yours,

http://threwourtearsandlaughter.blogspot.com/
Connie C

Meryl Jaffe, PhD April 7, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

What a face!!!! LOL. Great shot.

Meryl
http://departingthetext.blogspot.com

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud April 8, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

How funny and cute is that?!? She's just trying to be like her mommy. Too cute. :) Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP