Shoot Me! 33 of 52, Project 52 #15 and 365/118

Friday, April 29, 2011

Forever In Blue Jeans


Sorry for the late post! I have been having erratic schedules lately at work that took my time in uploading recent photos. So I had to post photos from few weeks ago when me and my friends went back to Resorts World's Noodle Works for another bonding moment. It was a treat to us by Ate Janet, her second time to treat us actually. How sweet of her :) Here are some of our photos:



I will upload my entry for 365 a little bit later. Though I have not much time uploading, I see to it that I would not miss having even just a single photo a day for my 365 project. I am planning and hoping that at the end of the year, I could somehow create a story out of these 365 photos. So I have been visiting some companies online who are doing digital printing such as photobooks and calendar printing to collate these photos at the end of the year. I am now excited on the outcome! Can't Wait! 

2 lovely thoughts on this:

The Church Lady April 29, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Looks like a grand time was had by all!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP