Shoot Me! 32 of 52, Project 52 #14 and 365/111

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Forever In Blue Jeans


These were taken during my friend, Lira's birthday last Sunday

And for today's photo and message
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16
Have a blessed Maundy Thursday!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 April 21, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

Love your shirt sissy and I love the cross picture and the message you left. Perfect. Everyone needs to read that and grasp onto it. Beautiful
Hugs,
Mimi

Alicia April 21, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

I agree with Mimi. Love the top. You look so pretty!! And yes..John 3:16. That's pretty much the gospel all right there in that verse!

bhosx.aira April 21, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

Agree din ako. I love cross picture

Jan n Jer April 22, 2011 at 4:22 AM  

Great pics...looks like a fun bunch! Happy Easter1

The Church Lady April 22, 2011 at 6:20 AM  

Looks like a lovely place for a party. Our church is having a Maundy Thursday service. Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP