Shoot Me! 30 of 52, Project 52 #12 and 365/97( Ageless Review)

Friday, April 8, 2011

Forever In Blue Jeans


Sorry for the late post, you know how busy I am. But finally I was able to make a review of the recent Spa I have visited. I have decided to try out a different one, well actually I don't have any choice but to try a new one since the salon I frequent to is under renovation right now. So my stop was at Ageless Festival Mall where I have availed their body massage.
One you've entered their salon you will be greeted with sweet citrus scent which I like plus their friendly receptionist. The smell of citrus would make you want to immediately look for a bed where you can lay down and have a relaxing massage.
(click for larger viewing)

Aside from the waiting area on the reception area that is equipped with wooden chairs with pillows, they also have another lounge inside which is a bit small but much relaxing since it is now with cushioned sofas. There's a sink with mirror as well where you can fixed yourself after availing any of their services which is big enough to accommodate two persons.
(click for larger viewing)

 Now here's the view of the room where I had their massage, equipped with toiletries and a bath tub used if you are availing their body whitening services. I am just wondering how and where will water flow from the bath tub?! My only concern is the room is well-lit. I went there in the morning, though they have some curtains inside to cover the rays of the sun but still it was not enough to make the room darker. I think it would be more relaxing when the room is dim lit.
 (click for larger viewing)

 As per the service, I was able to avail their 20% off but you would not feel any less from their service at all. The masseuse is well-trained, she gave me the relaxation that I need. I would definitely be back to avail their service again. 
Here's their list of services, if you are interested:

(click for larger viewing)
 

Here's their contact information if you would like to avail any of their services:
4F Festival Supermall (beside Carousel)
Filinvest Corp City Alabang, Muntinlupa
7710851-52/09189919794
info@agelessinyou.com/http://www.agelessinyou.com
 

Btw, where you able to spot me from any of the photos? :)

And as for today's photo, I know the lovely host of Shoot Me, the lovely Miss Church Lady would probably smile again with my photo LOL! But this time, it was not my food hehe
But my little tot's snack while enjoying her favorite online games

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

1 lovely thoughts on this:

blackshirt13 April 8, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

The place looks lovely indeed. =)

I am not one for massages though, since I am ticklish. The only time my best friend and I had a massage, we ended up exhausted from laughing our asses off (because of the ticklish sensations) instead of rejuvenated. Haha.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP