Ruby Tuesday #75 (365/102)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ruby tuesday


From my little one to all the graduates out there!


and for today's photo, here's what keeping her busy right now

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

4 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia April 12, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

LOL..oh my gosh..she is soooooooo cute!!!!

sHeNgKaY April 12, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

aba! so busy si baby ah..
Visiting from Ruby Tuesday :) Have a nice day!
My Ruby
*****************
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkay Random Nest

He & Me + 3 April 14, 2011 at 2:11 AM  

Cracking up at her playing with the ipod. Too cute.
All my kids love it.
Hugs,
Mimi
have a great rest of the week.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP