Mellow Yellow Monday #86 and Blue Monday #77 (365/113 -115)

Monday, April 25, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
This is just a quick updates on what happened over our weekend since we got to run in a bit. Got too many errands today! Yes, Monday it is!! 
Our weekend was one of the relaxing one, I must say! We slept over to my Dad's house last Saturday. It's been months since the last time we went there, I have been busy and sometimes I still need to work on weekends as well. While we were on our way there, I took a shot of the Molino road
Heavy Traffic-Free!! And this is only possible during Holy Week!
* You will probably see this scenario next year 

Then Sunday, we were supposed to avail this
But we were not able to since we over slept LOL! It was really hot that Sunday afternoon that it was really hard for us to go out and leave the house. So we ended up having a Movie Marathon at my Dad's house. Perfect choice indeed!

Then today, I literally had to dragged myself out of the bed for another 5K-run! I have been on hiatus of two weeks and been enjoying good food, so there's no way for me to escape this weekly run. Good thing, look at how the Mr Sun was up at just around 6AM.
Leaving with me no choice but to run fast!
Or else I will be burned!

How about you, how was your weekend?
Hope you are feeling great and starting your week right!


===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza April 25, 2011 at 10:47 AM  

Great shots. Sarap lumabas pag wala traffic. :)

Have a fabulous week!

Liz @ MLC

LV April 25, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

Sounds as though you had a nice weekend in different ways. Mine was simple but restful. No big meals or gatherings.

SmilingSally April 25, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

It's hard to run in the heat. Thanks for sharing these beautiful blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Mizhelle.

Cafe au lait April 25, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

Wonderful shots. Happy Easter!

My Blue Monday.

black eyed susans kitchen April 25, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Great pictures! I can't even imagine running in the heat like that. Best weekends are usually spent with family.

w0rkingAth0mE April 26, 2011 at 12:53 AM  

that is really true every holy week lang makikita ang ganyan .. My Blue Monday and MYM

He & Me + 3 April 26, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

What a beautiful weekend you had. I love the gorgeous skies. A movie marathon sounds perfect.
Hugs,
mimi

imriz April 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

emotions were pretty high during the weekends for hubby's side:(((

http://www.bongsabonlife.co
http://www.diyandmore.com

hope u cud visit.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP