Mellow Yellow Monday #85 and Blue Monday #76 (365/106 -108)

Monday, April 18, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
I am bit late and I think that will be til the first week of May since our little tot is attending a month-long of summer class to equipped her for this coming school year. Anyways, here's what happened over the weekend
Saturday, we don't have much happenings aside from this, I went to Alabang Town Center to see Nigel Barker and Ms J Alexander of America's Next Top Model up close!

I am a follower of ANTM and it was really a once in lifetime experience for me! (Unless I go to US to see them again)
Nigel is so handsome though I prefer seeing him less hair :) And Ms J is so tall and he is really so fun to watch!

Then Sunday, we went to Tagaytay to attend the birthday celebration of a friend of mine, Lira!
Happy birthday again Lira! Muah!
We had so much fun especially the kids. They had fun swimming in the pool.

Then today, we just arrived from school. It was the fourth day of her summer class. As expected, she cried at first and she did not allow her nanny to leave til the second half of the class. The school is really strict in implementing this but since my little one tend to vomit when she over cries, they allow her nanny to get inside during the first half of the class or til my little one had settled in.
I just wish my little tot would be able to follow this soon!

How about you, how was your weekend?
Hope you are feeling great and starting your week right!

Oh and by the way, let us all reflect this Lenten Season!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally April 18, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

I enjoy that show too. I like Nigel's hair. I love those blues!

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

January April 18, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

nigel is one great photographer.

Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday
Hope You can visit my Yellows at the ff:
Reaches and Holds
CDO Mugs
Forever in Our Hearts

Ms. Burrito April 18, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

Lovely!

Would you please come and see my Blues? Thanks a lot!

chubskulit April 19, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Very pretty celebrant!

Would you mind peeking at my blues? Thanks!

STEF April 19, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

How nice it is to celebrate birthdays with friends like you. I'm sure the pretty celebrant had fun! Hope you can also visit us for my post and my daughter's entry . Thank you!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too April 20, 2011 at 12:46 AM  

I'm glad you had a good weekend! I hope your little one does well with school!

I Love-Hate America by Bing April 20, 2011 at 1:50 AM  

I used to enjoy that show but there's so much drama because most of the contestants are kids(teenagers)....can't stand the cattiness and the temper tantrums. I like Project Runway more.
I like your ruffled dress. Pretty.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP