Friday Fill-ins #76, Letters of Intent #54 and Friday Follow #50 (365/112)

Friday, April 22, 2011


So...here we go!

1. Pardon me, my Lord because I have sin.
2. Just bought a top for just $2, it was really a good deal.
3. I was surprised to find that I really like Suman, a delicacies made of rice when I am not eating rice.
4. Magic Sing is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.
5. Hi, my name is Marice and I'm an Engineer.
6. If my schedule will not change, you will still find me sleeping the whole weekday summer afternoons.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another Good Friday spent at work, tomorrow my plans include sleeping over at my Dad's place and Sunday, I want to beat the summer heat at Ace Water Spa with my family and hopefully to attend my friend, Joy's 32nd birthday
Foursons
To Myself,

This is it! You have been postponing this for quite some time and I am glad that you already have submitted your application. Let us now hope that it will be considered. Good luck and I hope that you will be able to finish that.

From a Soon-to-be an Official Stude Again

To My Little Tot,
My heart aches every time I see you crying whenever we sent you in your classroom for your Summer Class. In as much as I wanted to just take you home, I couldn't since I know that that was part of growing up and that you definitely need that to develop independence. And good thing, all that drama ended as soon as your nanny was able to secretly leave your room. But when you have requested from your Dad to be absent for 2 days because according to you, you are a bit scared to one of your janitresses, I also could not say No because I don't want your first day of schooling to be traumatic. I know you have made your promise after I have explained to you that she is so kind and that you should not be afraid of her, that you will again attend your classes starting Monday. I just hope that you will be able to keep your promise :)

From a Supportive Mom


--------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

3 lovely thoughts on this:

momgen April 22, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

We are same in #4...mine is up...

mine is here

Kasi April 23, 2011 at 1:25 AM  

Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins and posted mine as well :)

http://www.kasilou.blogspot.com/

He & Me + 3 April 26, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

I didn't know you were an engineer. Very cool. I hope that little one feels comfortable at school again.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP