Friday Fill-ins #75, Letters of Intent #53 and Friday Follow #49 (365/105)

Friday, April 15, 2011


So...here we go!

1. For me, it was just one of those days that will surely pass.
2. We would do our grocery shopping later at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard birds chirping too which is a bit relaxing.
4. Stepping up my career is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, and something not so good happened, don't be bitter about it, you just have to move on.
6. I traveled alone but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just a busy day at work, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, just hoping for a good long sleep and Sunday, I want to have fun at my friend's bday in Tagaytay

Foursons
To Me,

Just like what you have always believed in, everything will pass. The clock is ticking, it would never stop nor it will go the opposite direction. Even today's date occurs only once. So why waste your time on grieving? Bitterness won't do you any good. Think of it as a wake up call. Who knows this is your time to start all those things you have been planning but keep on postponing in the past. God will always have your back, don't ever forget that. Seek for guidance on every decisions you have to made. I truly wish you good luck!

From a Lady whose Confused and Still in-denial
To My Little Tot,
We are so proud of you for surviving your second day of Summer Class without your nanny! Though you have cried a lot I know soon you will be able to conquer the world all by yourself. Don't you worry, we will always be with you every step of the way.
From a Proud Momma


--------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 lovely thoughts on this:

Vhen April 15, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

i love you answer at number 5!!!

mine is here:

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/friday-fill-ins.html

your newest follower as well...

momgen April 15, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

I used to travel alone when i was in Pinas but not here in US...Happy weekend and mine is up.

mine is here

Sandra Collins April 16, 2011 at 4:44 AM  

I too love #5 - something I need to remind myself often

deepintheheartoftexas2 April 16, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

Your letters are beautiful. Have a great weekend!

Foursons April 16, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

Oh how I can relate to your first letter. I have been working really hard on enjoying the present and not trying to plan for the future. I've been in such a rush to get things done that I've missed out on all the fun. Which I know that is not what your letter is about, but I somehow relate to it anyways. *shrug*

Yay for your daughter! She will do great w/you by her side.

Thanks for linking up again!

jared's mum April 16, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

i do love to listen to the singing birds too, really relaxing. my son is enjoying it much^^
stopping by from friday fill-ins!
happy weekend
jared's little corner
mumwrites

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP