Friday Fill-ins #73, Letters of Intent #51 and Friday Follow #47 (365/91)

Friday, April 1, 2011


So...here we go!

1. I can't believe I will soon have a preschooler.
2. Safety is what I hope for everyone.
3. How can I tell you that I love you (come sing with me LOL!).
4. Lucky Me Pancit Canton was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one is the title of one cult TV as per Google.
6. I will never like frogs; nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another busy and pressured day at work, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, just catching up for some sleep or I might see a doctor too since I am still not in a good shape and Sunday, I want to just drop to the mall to buy some stuffs after my afternoon activity at work!
Foursons
To My Colds and Cough Meds,
I honestly doesn't want every bit of our encounters and I know you don't like it either. But I got no choice because I also hate the feeling of being sick. Please act as fast as you can! Weekend will start tomorrow and it looks like it is not gonna be that fun if I am still not in a good shape. Plus I won't like to be the bearer of the virus at home.

From "Barking" Mom
P.S. Sorry for the low quality of my photo today, I am so not in the mood to take photos.


--------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

10 lovely thoughts on this:

momgen April 1, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

Oh i have my preschooler too..Happy FFI!

mine is here

JonJon Rosaleen April 1, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

Owh.. I love your #3!! :)
Happy Friday!!

Rachel April 1, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

I am so sorry you are sick! Get well soon!

sterlingsop April 1, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

I hope you feel better soon :)

Reading Homeschooler April 1, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Happy Friday! I played too :)
Also have a preschooler next year like you. Lol, I also am a barking mama, from allergies since January ^^, I've got to live with it.

I hope you get well soon.

irel April 1, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

I bought 20 of Lucky me pancit canton the other from the Asian store nearby Yum! My family love those things. Happy Friday!

deepintheheartoftexas2 April 2, 2011 at 1:29 AM  

Maybe if you could work less and rest more, you wouldn't be sick. Just a thought.

Hope you feel better soon.

Foursons April 2, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Oh I'm so sorry you're feeling so poorly! I hope the cough medicine works quickly and your weekend is nice.

Thanks for linking up!

Rachel April 2, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Sorry you are feeling poorly! I know the feeling, we have been dealing with sickness all week (which of course is our spring break week! :( Hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP