Friday, April 1, 2011
So...here we go!
1. I can't believe I will soon have a preschooler.
2. Safety is what I hope for everyone.
3. How can I tell you that I love you (come sing with me LOL!).
4. Lucky Me Pancit Canton was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one is the title of one cult TV as per Google.
6. I will never like frogs; nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another busy and pressured day at work, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, just catching up for some sleep or I might see a doctor too since I am still not in a good shape and Sunday, I want to just drop to the mall to buy some stuffs after my afternoon activity at work!
To My Colds and Cough Meds,
I honestly doesn't want every bit of our encounters and I know you don't like it either. But I got no choice because I also hate the feeling of being sick. Please act as fast as you can! Weekend will start tomorrow and it looks like it is not gonna be that fun if I am still not in a good shape. Plus I won't like to be the bearer of the virus at home.
From "Barking" Mom
P.S. Sorry for the low quality of my photo today, I am so not in the mood to take photos.
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!