Wordless Wednesday #227 and Sepia Scene #79 (365/82)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011






Like Father Like Daughter?

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

30 lovely thoughts on this:

Stevebethere March 23, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

Heheh! she looks well engrossed

Happy WW! and thanks for stopping by :-)

teJan March 23, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

new generation blogger? eller:)good day!

GrammyMouseTails March 23, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

she is busy. tho I have to comment that it looks strange with the sepia color with a high tech scene, LOL!

Astro March 23, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

Whao.. a future warcraft gamer.. happy WW

PippaD March 23, 2011 at 9:13 AM  

Well Daddy has to have some influence... lol she looks like she knows what she is doing though!

Buckeroomama March 23, 2011 at 9:13 AM  

Future blogger like momma. :)

Yakini @ThePrissyMommy March 23, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

That Sepia coloring makes for such a neat effect.
Definitely future blogger! :-)
Happy WW! http://stylemeprissy.com/2011/03/feeling-fancy/

alissa4illustration March 23, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

That's a great shot. I love the coloring/aged look.
http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-drawing-of-me-by.html

Carol March 23, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Great shot! She looks very into it!

Andrea March 23, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

Haha, get 'em started early on those MMOs! My hubby would be proud :)

Uyen March 23, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

wow, they start so young, don't they? she's so adorable!

debi9kids March 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

too funny.
Why is it men so love playing those games???

Lindsey V March 23, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

LOL! My sister and I took after my dad with love of computers and games too as well as my mom with the love of writing.

Thanks for sharing.

Hopping over from Woven by Words.

Linda March 23, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

love the photo happy WW

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too March 23, 2011 at 8:58 PM  

She's a natural on that computer! ;)

Mommy March 23, 2011 at 11:33 PM  

awww so cute

Thanks for stopping by Mommy on the Move :)

LeeAnn March 24, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

Too cute! She looks like she is really into it too.

Stacy Uncorked March 24, 2011 at 3:11 AM  

Perhaps a future blogger, too! ;) Too cute!

WW: Creative Play

Joahna Vern March 24, 2011 at 3:51 AM  

indeed. :) influenced by her dad, i believe. :) but she looks so cute. :)


mine at
http://joahnavern.info
http://twingirl.info
http://joahnavernheart.com

'hope you can visit and add them or follow my blogs, ms. Marice. :) thanks.

Sasha March 24, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sasha March 24, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sasha March 24, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

Love it.
Just always make sure his characters stay higher lvl than her. Recently I was having a hard time getting my oldest to log off so I had to log on to my character's and ride up and announce "I am *daughter's char name* mother and she has 15 minutes to log off or I will be forced to kill her. She is your only cleric so I advise you to encourage her to log."
Thankfully she is also pretty laid back and thought it was funny too. : )
(sorry about the above posts, they had a couple of really bad typos in them "blush")

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) March 24, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

A mini-gamer. :) I have two of my own.

Emily March 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

oh geez. It's like looking into a crystal ball (if it were one that switched the gender of your child, that is.)

At least she's building hand-eye coordination!


Visiting from Natural Parents Network!

He & Me + 3 March 26, 2011 at 2:14 AM  

Too funny. She looks like a pro.

Dominique Goh May 18, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

Whao..another warcraft gammer in the making!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP