Wordless Wednesday #226 and Sepia Scene #78 (365/75)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011





Her latest greatest achievement, she's now eating  R-I-C-E (one of our staple food, though I have not eaten rice for years as a part of my diet :) )!!!
Great job baby! At least now we are not confined on restaurants that offers pasta every time we dine out.
Oh by the way, that food isn't just for her. Sure I love her eating rice but NOT her getting some sort of empacho! :)
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

29 lovely thoughts on this:

Stevebethere March 16, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

LOL @ the look on her face

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Happy WW!

Indrani March 16, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

Good she is into tasting other food too,
Great shot.

PippaD March 16, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

oh how I wish my two would eat rice...

Love the face!

Yakini @ThePrissyMommy March 16, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

That plate looks yummy! What a big girl! :-)
Happy WW!

Carol March 16, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

She's so cute :) Love when they get adventurous and try new foods!
Happy WW!

Kristy March 16, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

She's thinking, Get in my belly!

Linda March 16, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

Love it.

happy ww!!

http://www.nycsinglemom.com/2011/03/16/bumble-bee-transformer-wordless-wednesday-ww-linky/

Buckeroomama March 16, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

She's so cute!! Is that fried chicken? Yum! :)

Rebecca March 16, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

Returning the Blog Love. I’m following you back now!

Love the lips! so adorable.

-Becca
Becca's Perspective

Sleppery March 16, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

Newest follower from the Wordlessly Wednesday Blog Hop.
Please stop by my blog and return the follow.
http://slepperymind.blogspot.com
Thanks! :)

Sukhmandir Kaur March 16, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

That's a mighty big plate for such a little gal :)

debi9kids March 16, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

what a cutie!
LOVE her facial expression :)

GrammyMouseTails March 16, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

LOL... looks like she is sending a kiss before she eats it!

Pinky March 16, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

Classic nguso shot - love it!

Here's my WW entry: http://theozsys.com/2011/03/16/the-don-is-in/

Astro March 16, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

That's great your little girl is moving onto rice.
Happy ww

Des March 16, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

Hi! Dropping by from entrecard! :-D

Best Regards!

The Chic & Sassy Homemaker
http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com

Des March 16, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

Hi! Dropping by from entrecard! :-D

Best Regards!

The Chic & Sassy Homemaker
http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com

SnoopyGirl March 16, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

Love the lips! She looks ready for a smooch! So glad she will eat something new. I always rejoice when my son will eat something new too.

Aleksandra Nearing March 17, 2011 at 3:52 AM  

Love the look on her face! My 3 year old is a big rice fan :)
Happy Wednesday!

Laurie Harrison March 17, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

hahahaha...that is cute. Ooooooh, rice!
http://www.grandmasezso.com/p/wordless-wednesday-hop-with-link.html

Cheerful March 17, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

my 22 months little girls enjoying rice now but before its not...btw, i love her pouting lips! very cute. PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...visiting you with smile and happy thoughts! :)

Cakeblast March 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

She looks very excited about her meal - heck, I would be too!

LeeAnn March 18, 2011 at 5:08 AM  

Love the lips! What a face! ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP