Wordless Wednesday #224 and Sepia Scene #76 (365/61)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011







She just stumble on some of my Doraemon collections
and she wanted to have a photoshoot with them!

At your age now, do you still collect toys?

Addendum:
Happy birthday to my one and only love, my hubby!!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

36 lovely thoughts on this:

Stevebethere March 2, 2011 at 7:12 AM  

Aww! so cute what a nice photo

Happy WW! and thanks for stopping by :-)

mymommyconfessions March 2, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

Sooooo CUTE! Taob ang collection mo! Hehehe.

Sadly, I no longer collect toys. I've never been one to collect stuff. Ako si "Ms. Tapon" especially when things are no longer nice-looking or really old and un-presentable. But, in all fairness, my things last me a loooooong time. So if I do throw anything or give anything away, sulit na sulit na yun :)

- Mama Mia

Indrani March 2, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

I don't collect, but my daughters do. :)

caite March 2, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

so cute...and on occasion I still buy a stuffed animal. or two.

PippaD AKA Mummy March 2, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

So cute! I don't collect toys, but I am wishing I collected those!

dogsmom March 2, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

I confess. I am a toy addict. I prefer toys from my youth or handmade toys or cute soft toys or fast food size Madame Alexander dolls, or child size pdal car toys or... yup, I collect toys.
Happy B-day to your hubby.
Sweet photo. Happy WW

Carol March 2, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

So cute! The collection and your little girl! Adorable :)

nicquee March 2, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

I love that Red Ribbon cake! Happy birthday to your hubby!

Astro March 2, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

I collect toys too but have recently stopped as we are growing out of space. I like the Sulvanian family houses and toys.. My #2 love Doramon too. he loves wear their pyjamas to sleep at night.

Bambie dear ★ March 2, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

collection mo pala ang doraemon.. so cute.

GrammyMouseTails March 2, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

She is the cutest one in the photo! I do not recognize the character? I do not collect toys, but used to collect mouse figurines many years ago, LOL! my hubby likes to collect Nascar cars, still a boy & toys :)

Genny March 2, 2011 at 11:08 AM  

That is such a cute photo!And Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Sukhmandir Kaur March 2, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

Such a sweet face. And the cake looks utterly tempting. I'm so not interested in collecting only paring down what I already have it's just too much!

CK Ng March 2, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

Doraemon! My favourite cartoon character. Happy WW! :)

Kelly March 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

I don't collect toys, but I do buy my favorite ones for the kids. When I bought my son a Cabbage Patch Kid, he had to pry it out of my hands. It smelled like my childhood!

(And your little one is gorgeous!)

Tracy March 2, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

So cute!!!

YUM on the cake.

Bernie March 2, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

Great shots... Mine's up as well, today it looks at a 'Fly and be free'

Have a great WW!

AussiePomm

Uyen March 2, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

I do still collect designer Barbies. But I'm probably going to have to stop soon. :(

I Love-Hate America by Bing March 2, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

Ang ku-cute naman nito...hehehe...but I don't play with toys anymore. Sometimes I play with my niece and nephews with their toys.

He & Me + 3 March 2, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

Your daughter is getting so big. Cute. Happy birthday to your hubs. That cake looks amazing!

Gabriel March 2, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

Very cute picture. Happy WW!

My post...

SnoopyGirl March 2, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

Happy Birthday to your hubby! And what a cute photo of your daughter. My kids sometimes like me to photograph them with their toys too. I must confess, I still collect Snoopy toys and memorabilia.

Andrea March 2, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

Happy birthday to your hubby! And your daughter fits right in with your cute collection :) Up until a few years ago I collected Pez dispensers. Now the only toys I collect are for the kiddo :)

BK March 2, 2011 at 11:41 PM  

Too Cute. Happy Birthday to the hubby and Happy WW.

BK

http://bkwalkerscafe.com

Lisa Mom of 2 Boys March 3, 2011 at 12:41 AM  

Happy WW and happy bday to hubs.

skinnyandfit March 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM  

Was that a store-bought cake or did you make it? Wowser!

LeeAnn March 3, 2011 at 1:43 AM  

Too cute! My daughter rarely wants her picture taken, so you are lucky that she actually asked you to take it. :-)

And that cake? YUM!!!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too March 3, 2011 at 5:19 AM  

She is so cute!
Happy Birthday to your husband!

Sassy March 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

Your kid is so cute.. as cute as Doraemon.

I don't collect Doraemon toys but love watching the cartoons when I was young. ^^

Lauren @ Hobo Mama March 3, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

Aw, she's so cute! I have cut down on my collecting as I realized I've run out of room… :)

Stacy Uncorked March 3, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

Awww! She's adorable! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

I do still collect the occasional Barbie - and anything deer. :)

WW: Waiting for Spring

ceemee March 4, 2011 at 2:40 PM  

That's cute! My daughter collects stuffed toys unintentionally because of gifts. Hehe!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP