Summer Place Baguio: They really make your stay perfect!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I found this place online when I was still planning and looking for a place to stay in Baguio. I actually have lots of options from first-hand suggestions and recommendations from my fellow GirlTakers but since we were looking for an affordable place to stay, I still look for some more hotels online where I have found this because honestly this hotel had never been mentioned in GT. But of course I still want our stay to be as comfortable as possible, so it really took me days before I came to a decision. Though I have some requirements in mind, the first thing that attracted me to check this out was this advertisement
50% OFF on all of our room rates applies starting January 3, 2011

Since we will be tagging along my little one's nanny, we need to book a room that could accommodate at least 3 adults. Upon looking closely on their Accommodation and Rates online (actually their website is a lot better now than the time when I booked them. Kudos to the maker!), it looked perfect for our requirements. So I have decided to choose this over those other hotels that I have surfed online. Plus as per my hubby, he knows this place and it is accessible elsewhere. We were booked initially for February 5-7 but since our little tot got sick that time, we have decided to cancel it. Good thing, this hotel was so accommodating that they have allowed us to re-book our stay after a month of our initial booking without additional cost! Not to mention that I called their Manila office (yes, they do have a Manila office that you can call without you needing to make a long distance phone call) just a day before our expected arrival. The person I spoke with actually told us just to call them anytime if we need to make another changes. I got my revised reservation and confirmation a few minutes after we ended our conversation.  Excellent customer service I must say!

    Fast forward to March 5, I was a bit nervous before we arrive at the hotel since I did not know what to expect but it was immediately replaced with excitement upon seeing the place. The ambiance of it is so welcoming. Here were the photos of the hotel viewing from the outside:

And here's what you can see in their lobby
The banner says Ultimate Goal: Perfect Customer Service which I think they are really following those lines. We arrived there at around 9 to 10AM. Their rules states that check-in time is at 12NOON. But as what the person told us via the phone, they would let us in if there's a free room. Which they did! We got to see and be on our room without waiting time. Another plus points to this hotel! 

We booked one of their Triple Suite Rooms for
Php 1,995
(description below from their site):

3 Persons
3 Single Beds
with cable TV
hot and cold shower
with mountain view / Marcos Highway
with hair dryer
free use of gym
daily newspaper

And here were the photos of how our room looks like
It was really big; you can see from the photos how my little one was running across the room. I am not sure if you can see it from the first photo of the room where hubby was in front of the TV, there's a big wall cabinet that has a sliding door covered with mirror where you can store your things. Amenities are not new, but it was all well-maintained. The beds are clean which only has a pillow each, which is not enough if you are like me who sleeps with at least two pillows.

They also got a huge CR! If I am not mistaken, it is almost 2-meter wide.
Toiletries are limited to shampoo and soaps but they have lots of those.

They also got recreational area for adults and kids and a gym but we were not able to try it.
Hotel crew and staffs were so accommodating. And the place is just near Session Road and SM Baguio, just around P40-P45 cab fare. We had so much fun and a comfortable stay in Baguio because of this hotel. We will definitely book this hotel again for our next Baguio trip.

As for your reference, here's their contact information:

Hotline: (074) 446 54 00
(+63) 920 970 2788
E-mail: info@summerplacebaguio.com


Address:
288 Marcos Highway
Baguio City, Philippines 2600


BAGUIO CITY OFFICE:
Tel. No.: (074) 446 05 60
TeleFax: (074) 446 54 00 to 01


MANILA OFFICE:
Tel No.: (02) 788-8350
(02) 783-8355 / (02) 514-2568
www.summerplacebaguio.com


3 lovely thoughts on this:

eric March 10, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

Baguio is our 2nd province already and you're right Summer Place Hotel is one of the perfect place to stay.

I've got a sister who lives near that hotel.

regards,
eric
http://www.blogdemanila.com/

Sheng March 11, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

Wow, this is nice and at 50% it's really sulit. My parents will be going up to Baguio this month. I'll tell them about this. Thanks for sharing.

Claire March 11, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

hi! thanks for the information you posted about Summer Place. i would include it in my list of recommended places to stay in Baguio. can't wait to go back to Baguio.

btw, new follower here.

-claire
betteryeth.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP