Ruby Tuesday #70 at Solibao in Baguio City (365/67)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ruby tuesday


Last Sunday after we stroll around Burnham Park in Baguio City, we have our dinner at Solibao Restaurant. It is a restaurant found inside the park.

Here were the food that we've ordered that night
Rice * - which was served in a pot where they cooked it. The servings were huge. Hubby just ordered 3 bowls which usually a bowl serves one person. But that 3 bowls of rice can serve five persons I think.
Bulalo (P230) - which was served in a huge bowl. The serving for this as well was huge considering its price. We were so full but we still have some leftover of this.Yummy!
Grilled Squid * - which was served in a frying pan. This was just enough, at first glance you will think that the serving was huge as well, but it looked like the bottom was filled with tentacles so it would appear huge.But we love how it was cooked!
Palabok * - I love how it has a lot of toppings but the sauce was just too much for the amount of pasta. I literally ate just 4-5 tablespoons of it. Sad, I like the taste but I can't stand the overflowing sauce of it.
* I have forgotten the prices of these items. 

The place looks cozy and warm and the staffs were nice as well. We will definitely dine in this place again.

And as for today's photo, here's my little one while waiting for me to finish my blogging duties
She looks behave.. but not! LOL!

Sorry if I haven't been in your blogs yet, I am still in vacation mode. I will visit you all soon!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

4 lovely thoughts on this:

mymommyconfessions March 8, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

Hi Mommy Marice! What a yummy post this is! I haven't been to that resto in Burnham Park. Whenever we're in Baguio and drop by Burnham, we do other stuff like biking and the ukay-ukay routes. I didn't know that this resto can be found right there.

I especially love the pic of your little girl, waiting for you to finish blogging. Sooo cute! I looked just like that when I was her age. Can we be related? Hihihihi :D

- Mama Mia

♥♥♥ PRETTYMOM ♥♥♥ March 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

ayan.. am back to blogging na ulit.. haha after 49 years..lol

huwaw.. natuloy n pala baguio trip nio. saya naman. bigla ako naglaway sa squid, muka ngang masarap.. mishu na.

Keilah in red

w0rkingAth0mE March 9, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

well-behaved naman pala hindi nangungulit sa mommy :)

He & Me + 3 March 10, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

I am so hungry now. Yum.
She is a good girl...I can tell. Cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP