Mellow Yellow Monday #82 and Blue Monday #73 (365/85-87)

Monday, March 28, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Our last weekend was one of the weekends that I wish that Weekend has also five days or that I could be in two places at the same time. There were lots of happenings but unfortunately I was not able to attend all of those. Saturday, we were invited on Baby Cross' (my friend, Ate Baby's grandson's) Christening but since I was not feeling the well since the night of Friday due to a tonsilitis and some body pains, we were not able to attend it. While I slept the almost the whole day, here was how they spent the Saturday, hubby was playing in the computer and our little tot was busy
 playing as well with hubby's Android!

Then Sunday, I was supposed to attend Evia's running clinic in the morning but decided not to since I am still not feeling well though my body pains lessen for a bit. We actually got two Christenings to attend that day, one was for Caitlin's, my friend Eens' new baby girl where I will be one of her godmothers. And the other one was for Joaquin's, hubby's friend William's first baby and hubby was one of the godfathers. Unfortunately we were not able to attend Caitlin's since the schedule was conflicting with my work's activity. Yeah! I also got to work yesterday :( Thanks God that I have such an amazing friend who understand me. So we have only attended Joaquin's Christening.
Welcome to the Christian World Baby Joaqs!

And today, I am still not feeling well and I barely have voice, so the only thing I want to do right now, while lying in bed is this
playing tower of defense :)


How about you, how was your weekend? 
Hope you are feeling great and starting your week right!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


16 lovely thoughts on this:

Life Moto March 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

hope you get well now. what a cute cake.



Life Moto - Happy Monday!

Clavs March 28, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

Happy MYM Marice...
clavsupclose.blogspot.com

SquirrelQueen March 28, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Our weekend was a lazy one, it was pouring rain both days.

Hope you are feeling better soon, lovely yellows.

w0rkingAth0mE March 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

pretty naman ni little girl busy busy tlaga .. happy mym!
My MYM is here please check it out too.

Jidhu Jose March 28, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Lovely shots
I like the cute baby

Cat & Cricket March 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

great pics... feel better!
Smiles~
Gypsea Nurse

Anne Fannie March 28, 2011 at 3:14 PM  

Hope you are feeling better soon!
happy Blue Monday...
Ann

SmilingSally March 28, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

I hope your Blue Monday gets better for you. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Mylene March 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Busing busy ang munting bata :)


Please visit my Mellow Yellow Monday entry too.
May you have a blessed week ahead of you.

January March 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

get well soon sissy..

visiting from
Mellow Yellow & Blue Monday

my shares are here

Wishbone Flower
Strawberries

Earth Hour

anne March 28, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

I hope that game can make a defense so you will not get sick. :) Your baby is so serious playing in that android I wonder what she was playing. You still had a wonderful weekend Mizhelle. And send my greetings to all your inaanak.
Here's my
Blue Monday
and Mellow Yellow Monday

hahai.ponce March 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

aw...weekend isn't really the best time to be sick...missing out a lot of activities :(

hope you get well soon!

visiting through BM

Ai KaiRui Liu March 29, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

you have wonderful kids...and hope you'll feel better soon...

visiting from Blue Monday

mine's here
http://kc2009.blogspot.com/2011/03/victorian-porcelain-doll.html

Joyful March 29, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. Please get some good rest and try not to over do it. You got some cool blues and yellows today. Have a great week ahead.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP