Mellow Yellow Monday #81, Blue Monday #72 and Pixelbug Weekend #68 (365/78-80)

Monday, March 21, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Here's what we have done over the weekend, it was one of our not-so-busy weekend.
Saturday, we went to Festival Mall to watch RANGO. Our little one really had fun watching it and so did I.
This is truly for kids and young-at-heart :)
I will post a review of this movie on a separate post. 

Then Sunday was just a lazy day. I just ran 5K in the morning and we have attended the mass right after that. It turned out that I won't be working that night, so we just spent the whole day at home watching DVDs. I was able to finally watch the Black Swan and now I know why Natalie Portman bagged all the Best Actress awards from different award giving bodies. I will also be creating a review for this in a separate post. And since I feel like my tummy is bulging LOL, here's what I got for dinner yesterday
One of my favorite fruits :)

And today, here's our view outside, perfect to greet the week with a clear and positive vibes
 a clear sky!

Have a great week ahead!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ March 21, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

Nice sets of photos. Sayang wala ng PixelBug Weekend.

My Mellow Yellow

w0rkingAth0mE March 21, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

ay like ko yon banana pahinge hehe, happy mym hope you can visit
My MYM thanks

Liz March 21, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

Great shots.

Have a fabulous week!

My Mellow Yellow.

Magical Mystical Teacher March 21, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

I also like bananas--and yours look so ripe and yummy!


A TOUCH OF THE GOLD

They say just a touch of the gold
Will make even timid ones bold;
Try yellow, not blue,
And bright amber too—
Do not be left out in the cold!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Golden Ripe Mangos

Joyful March 21, 2011 at 12:35 PM  

Hmm, shall I gaze at the sky or eat a banana, lol. Happy Blue Monday!

STEF March 21, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Healthy yellow banabas! We just love 'em! Mine is HERE.

clavsupclose March 21, 2011 at 4:55 PM  

That is indeed a blue sky.
clavs

Theresa March 21, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Big congrats on your 5k! Sounds like a busy day in those blue skies!

DadEngrMommmyLES March 21, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

nice view, very clear skies. visiting for blue monday!

DadEngrMommmyLES March 21, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

nice view, very clear skies. visiting for blue monday!

SmilingSally March 21, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

Thanks for sharing your blues. Your tummy can't be bulging with that long run.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too March 22, 2011 at 1:09 AM  

Your view outside is gorgeous! I'm glad you had a good weekend!

Hazelicious929 March 22, 2011 at 4:38 AM  

the banana is really bright in color yellow. Nice photos. See you again, mine is - My MYM

Chuchie | Chie Wilks March 22, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

great shots u have here...sarap ng banana kaso I can't eat na nyan coz i always get constipated...lol

my entries:
1st time in Sights and Sounds
Messy workplace
My Mother Dear

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP