Mellow Yellow Monday #80, Blue Monday #71 and Pixelbug Weekend #67 (365/71-73)

Monday, March 14, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Here's what happened to us over the weekend, Saturday was my Granny's flight to US. She was petitioned by my auntie who is now living in San Diego. So together with my other Uncles and Aunties, we send her off at NAIA International Airport.
We will definitely miss you Nanay Aida

Then Sunday was my Father-in-law's birthday. We just had a simple celebration at home. We have prepared Grilled Pork and Fish, Ensaladang Mangga (Green Mango Salad), Veggies, Ube cake from Red Ribbon and Watermelon Shake.  
Happy 73rd birthday Lolo!


Then just an hour ago, after a weekend of good food, I ran another 5k.
My PR for this week!


How about you, how was your weekend?
Hope we all have a great week ahead!
Please don't forget to send prayers to those who have been affected by earthquake and tsunami especially in Japan. If you wish to help, just click here to know more.
  
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

16 lovely thoughts on this:

clavsupclose March 14, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

Have a blessed trip for grandma!
clavs

imriz March 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

so many blessed things to celebrate.

http://www.sibuyasrepublic.com/2011/03/13/no-bake-grahams-in-mango-cream/
http://www.clarizzatomacruz.com/2011/03/14/idle-time-on-her-book/

followed u:)

Liza March 14, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

Happy Belated to your FIL.

Have a fabulous week!

My Yellow

Sendo March 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

i had one lazy weekend...i wish to have my 5k run also by the next weekend T_T

January March 14, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

have a safe trip grandma..

and that's a pretty watch.

Invitation & Giveaways
Maroon & Violet

Dena E's Blog March 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

Hey ya Sis,,, howz things... ???? GREAT photo , you're sure looking gorgeous btw!!!
May you know Christ's blessings through your new week...
Hugs and Prayers~~~Dena

Joyful March 14, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

You have some lovely blue colours in your photos. Happy Blue Monday!

Leovi March 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM  

Excellent portrait. I wish you a wonderful week!

SmilingSally March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

Running after eating? Wow.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Anne March 14, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

Happy birthday to your FIL girl. Mine is here

My Daily Mumbles thanks

chubskulit March 15, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

Gorgeous pucker ni baby! Happy birthday Lol, wow sis kinacareer mo na talaga ang running no wonder so sexy mo na weee.

My blues, have a nice day!

inday_adin March 15, 2011 at 1:24 AM  

Good job on running the 5K. We organize a 5K run here in our town and I have never been on a 5K run before so I hope one day I will be able to enter the 5K run. :)

Looks like your weekend was a successful! :)

Adin B

He & Me + 3 March 15, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Omgosh baby girl blowing out the candles was way too cute. Happy Birthday to your father in law.
Hope you have a blessed week.
Hugs,
Mimi

genny March 16, 2011 at 12:23 AM  

what can i say? cute cute cute pics.!:-)

genny March 16, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

what can i say? cute cute cute pics.!:-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP