Friday Fill-ins #72, Letters of Intent #50 and Friday Follow #46 (365/84)

Friday, March 25, 2011


So...here we go!

1. Why does it always have to be your way, can it be mine this time?
2.The love you take is equal to the love you make.
3. My favorite breakfast includes a tall glass of hot milk.
4. Cisco Press was the last book I read and it has been for ages now.
5. I am SO glad that my little tot will be attending a summer program for beginners of Preschool so she could be ready when the classes start this June.
6. A tall glass of hot earl grey tea with mint syrup and non-fat milk would make me feel better right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the usual things at work, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, just catching up for some sleep since I have been in a long work schedules this week and Sunday, I want to see my friends at my new god daughter's Christening but unfortunately I won't be able to make it since we got a prior appointment plus I need to work in the afternoon!

Foursons
To My BDJ,
I have started to appreciate your worth since the start of 2010 because I have been relying on to my memory for years. But since I have been getting erratic schedules up until now (yes because of that and not because of *eherm* aging or I can blame it to anesthesia as well) and I sometimes find myself calling a colleague who could double check my desktop calendar for some scheduled activity. Which is extremely humiliating! I need to have you with me everywhere I go or at least you being handy whenever I need you. I know just as long as I have written everything inside you, you won't fail me.

From a Busy Employee who is so Thankful to a Friend  who gave her this

--------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

momgen March 25, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

I like your #2...Happy FFI! mine is up...

mine is here

DadEngrMommmyLES March 25, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

you have a tight schedule this weekend. Happy weekend, here is my Friday Fill Ins

Sandra Collins March 25, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

that cup of tea would be just perfect right about now!!

Ane March 25, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

I am not really a milk person, but I would love to try that hot earl grey tea with milk syrup and non fat milk, sounds so yum.. :)

I used to work on the week ends too, now as much as possible I don't, I save that time for resting and for absolutely nothing.. :) You should try it sometime.. :)

I also don't know what will happen to me without my phone and my planner! My entire life is on them.. :P

Have a great weekend! :) You can check out mine here. :)

Pain SUX March 25, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Great #2.

There is no way I could drink hot milk, but then again, I don't even drink cold milk ;)

Have a wonderful time on Sunday.

I'm a new follower of you blog thinks to this post!!

~Steph

deepintheheartoftexas2 March 26, 2011 at 2:10 AM  

I love tea!!! Have a great weekend!

He & Me + 3 March 26, 2011 at 2:13 AM  

I love my calendar too...but I can't fit it in my purse it is on the kitchen wall, but I live and die by that schedule. A warm glass of milk sounds good right about now to me. It is cold here again.
Hugs,
MImi

Foursons March 26, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

I have a desktop calendar hanging on my kitchen wall. It is the only thing big enough to handle all of our on-goings and without it I'd be LOST.

Thanks for linking up!

Billy Rhythm March 28, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Warm milk in the morning huh? I'm aware of people drinking it to help them sleep; I think your the first person I know who drinks it to wake up! Sorry I am so late; busy weekend! My answers are over at The Philosophy of Chairs.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP