Friday, March 18, 2011
So...here we go!1. I love to go to Misibis bay because of the nice review I have read of it and the great photos shown in their website.
2. It's not the quantity that counts, it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was tuna pie from Jollibee.
4. For some, on marriage nowadays, gender is no longer essential.
5. Please take a moment to say a prayer for the victims of earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
6. Faith in your self and perseverance have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just a busy day at work as usual, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, I will just probably bring our little tot to Fun Ranch since she have been requesting that for days now and Sunday, I want to just relax the whole day since I will be working at night again!
To My Nails,
I know I have been intending to forgot you and ignore that you are growing (just a bit long from the usual) because our one and only manicurist/pedicurist is on unintentional leave because our favorite salon will undergo a renovation. And they will be back on April, according to the manager who was kind enough to inform me. Don't you worry, I have squeezed in some time today to drop into one of the nearby salon before my appointments so that you would be trim. Though I am bit worried going into an unfamiliar salon and entrusting my nails to a new one. Just wish us good luck!
From a Lady who just had a small cut in her hands after being scratched by her own nails
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!