Friday Fill-ins #71, Letters of Intent #49 and Friday Follow #45 (365/77)

Friday, March 18, 2011


So...here we go!1. I love to go to Misibis bay because of the nice review I have read of it and the great photos shown in their website.
2. It's not the quantity that counts, it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was tuna pie from Jollibee.
4. For some, on marriage nowadays, gender is no longer essential.
5. Please take a moment to say a prayer for the victims of earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
6. Faith in your self and perseverance have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just a busy day at work as usual, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, I will just probably bring our little tot to Fun Ranch since she have been requesting that for days now and Sunday, I want to just relax the whole day since I will be working at night again!

Foursons
To My Nails,
I know I have been intending to forgot you and ignore that you are growing (just a bit long from the usual) because our one and only manicurist/pedicurist is on unintentional leave because our favorite salon will undergo a renovation. And they will be back on April, according to the manager who was kind enough to inform me. Don't you worry, I have squeezed in some time today to drop into one of the nearby salon before my appointments so that you would be trim. Though I am bit worried going into an unfamiliar salon and entrusting my nails to a new one. Just wish us good luck!

From a Lady who just had a small cut in her hands after being scratched by her own nails
--------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

10 lovely thoughts on this:

momgen March 18, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

Oh i like your #2..happy fill-ins mine is up also.

Mine is here

Jennifer March 18, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

I'm following from Social Parade on Friday and wanted to say "HI". If you get a chance stop by and say "HI" at http://www.wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com/

Romina Garcia March 18, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

Awesome blog!
So glad I found you through the hop!
I'm your latest follower on GFC :-)
You can reach me at:
http://rominagarciamartyrhood.blogspot.com/

Rachel March 18, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

Oh I wish I could get my nails done too! Have fun!

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews March 18, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

Great blog!

I just found your blog through one of the Friday blog hops! Have a great weekend!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Ane March 19, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

Happy Weekend! :)

I haven't had a tuna pie from Jollibee in sooo long! :P

I know what you mean about going to an unfamiliar salon and having a different person do your nails, my hands are my assets so I really don't just entrust them to anyone.. :P It's a good thing I learned how to do it myself but I do have a regular manicurist who I call whenever, I hope she doesn't go abroad to seek greener pastures! :P

Visiting from FFI, mine is here. :)

Happy Weekend! :)

Foursons March 19, 2011 at 12:14 AM  

I've never had a manicure or a pedicure but I know how I feel about switching hairstylists and I can only assume it is much the same. Good luck!

Thanks for linking up!

Jhari March 19, 2011 at 5:43 AM  

We have the same answer on #6. Hope you visit back at my answers here.

The Crypto-Capers Series March 19, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

I am following you through the hop. Please return the follow at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
www.reneeahand.com
Thanks!
Renee

Kristy March 21, 2011 at 4:27 AM  

My poor, poor nails too. Always last on the list!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP