Wordless Wednesday #223 and Sepia Scene #75 (365/54)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011







Barred?! LOL!

Havs not to Have Anymore?
We just bought this pair of Havaianas for my little tot last December (thanks to BDJ coupon) and we chose to get a pair bigger than her size thinking she could use it for a long time. And to think she just wears this one if we are going out and only if she wanted too. Sigh! It looks like Havaianas' quality is not that reliable anymore. Though the old pairs that I got are still in good condition. Btw, this is not the first pair that didn't last as expected, Hubby's pair of Havs lasted for just 3 months too! Tsk Tsk!
Does your pair of Havaianas serves you long enough?

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

28 lovely thoughts on this:

Stevebethere February 23, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

Aww! nice photo

Happy WW! and thanks for stopping by :-)

caite February 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

she is so cute that had to keep her locked up...lol

GrammyMouseTails February 23, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

She is so happy for locked up! sorry her shoes did not last :(

alissa4illustration February 23, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

That's too bad those shoes won't last. I've never had any of those before.

I love the photo of your little one!

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/02/wordless-wednesday-proud-of-his-potty.html

Sukhmandir Kaur February 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

Such a cutie, glad she's on the other side of those bars :), Yeah it's really terrible about the lack of quality and dependability in tradegoods. Merchandise is all about catching the eye and wearing out quickly so you'll buy again.!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Mrs. Cox.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• February 23, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Such a cute picture! Love the angle.

Hmm I don't own a pair of those, but I've only heard good things about them from people who do. That's a shame!

Cecily R February 23, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

She's adorable!

I've had flippies last a month and others that have lasted for years all from the same store. Bummer that yours didn't last like they should!

Uyen February 23, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

I see you locked her up so the boys won't get to her! LOL! As for Havaianas...I never liked them because I always thought they were uncomfortable to wear. :(

Alicia February 23, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

She is so cute! I want to squeeze her!! And bummer about her little flip flop!!

Jeanette February 23, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

love the sweet toddler chunkiness! adorable!

Cafe au lait February 23, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

Cute!

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Astro February 23, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

She looks so cute!!
I haven't tried such flip flops as they are quite costly.. didn't know that their quality is so poor.

Gabriel February 23, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

Very cute picture. Happy WW! :-)

London Is Cool February 23, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

She looks happy to be behind bars, very cute picture. And they sure don't make things to last nowadays!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique February 23, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

Adorable little girl!! And Bummer on the flip flops!! Best to just go to Walgreen - they have tons of really cute styles/colors/designs - who cares how long they last at that good price!!

Chew On This February 24, 2011 at 2:27 AM  

Real nice shot :)

I may be the only person in Manila that haven't bought even one pair of Havs ever. No kidding :)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too February 24, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

That first picture is so adorable! What a cutie!

bigguysmama February 24, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

Oh my goodness, she's adorable. I've never had a pair of those sandals. Guess I'm not missing out.

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

tawna6988 February 24, 2011 at 11:57 PM  

Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up on tawnasplan.blogspot.com open every Friday-Sunday!
Thanks
Tawna

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP