Shoot Me! 23 of 52, Project 52 #5 and 365/48

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Forever In Blue Jeans

In the attempt of getting a photo of myself today, look what I got. I just softened because I know the shot was not that good
I will try to get a good one next week!

I actually got two photos for today and this is the other one, I just recently bought and tried this San Remo Macaroni and Cheese since my little tot has been requesting for Kraft's Mac and Cheese and currently I could not find any of this from South Supermarket in Alabang (the only supermarket I have been visiting from the last few days due to my schedule)
 This will be my last time to buy this, though my little tot did eat a portion of it, this is not as yummy as the Kraft's. Cooking time was not a 10-minute plus it's too salty.
Not a good choice indeed!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Chew On This February 17, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

I'd go for the less salty too if it were me :)

Tracy February 18, 2011 at 2:43 AM  

Pretty darn good especially since you're taking the shot.

The Church Lady February 18, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

I like how you put a soft touch on the photo. And those shades are so cool!

Gene February 18, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

I love San Remo pasta mix. it's so easy to cook and i can pretend that I really did all the hardwork. little did they know that I just added milk and butter to the mixture.

Sunshinelene February 20, 2011 at 1:42 AM  

you look so young in this photo.

enjoy the weekend. bloghopping frmo shoot me.

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2011/02/20/shoot-me-652-2011/

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP