Mellow Yellow Monday #78, Blue Monday #69 and Pixelbug Weekend #65 (365/57-59)

Monday, February 28, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Howdy?! How was your weekend everyone?! 
This weekend was just one of our not-so-packed nor not-so-laid-back weekends! Saturday was my little tot's appointment toher Pediatrician for a follow up check after she was admitted to the hospital a few weeks ago due to UTI! Thanks God that her lungs are clear because she's coughing a bit recently and her eyes are all fine now, it was just an irritation. So after our trip to her Pedia, we drove straight to Festival Mall to buy our little one her new fish. Remember her Dorothy, her red to blue fighting fish? It died last 3 days ago for some unknown reason. But I read from here that Betta fighting fishes have a short lifespan. So that might explains why! We will definitely miss our Dorothy :( 

Anyway, meet our little one's new pets! Yes, with an S! Because she had requested for six Golden Mollies!
Sorry, it looks like the other two are camera shy! LOL!


Then Sunday, was just a lazy day! I ran that morning and just chill til the afternoon before we attended the mass. But I basically slept in between those activities since I got to work that night. And it was an Art time for my little tot!
Showing her creation of Bubbles from Power Puff Girls! She had done that with the help of our her Auntie Aya!


And today, the weather is perfect! Not so hot and the coldness is just perfect for some cuddling! And here's what I am doing right now aside from bonding with my little one and hubby (we're home alone!)
Showbiz updates! LOL!
Hope you are starting your week right!

Have a great week everyone!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Romina February 28, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

Hope ur daughter is well and away from sickness...Like the photo of the gold fish, and the pinoy celebrity magazine.

Mine is up here:

http://www.daygazers.com/2011/02/husband-material.html

sublime wanderer February 28, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

Wow, yellow fishies. I like! Hehehe

Liza February 28, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

I love the expression. :)

Have a fabulous week!

My MYM.

momgen February 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

My son likes to have an aquarium.. happy MYM!

mine is here

Joyful February 28, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

So sorry your little one has been sick. I hope she enjoys her lovely new fish.

imriz February 28, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

oh, how sad for your little one...i see, she's all smiles here.

mine'shttp://www.sibuyasrepublic.com/2011/02/28/crushed-grahams-pie/

casseydab February 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

great yellow shot, have a nice monday, Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.happy MYM
http://casseydab-spec.blogspot.com/2011/02/mellow-yellow-monday-yellow-taxi.html

SmilingSally February 28, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

The fighting fish will live for 2-3 years IF you use only bottled water and feed them no more than 3 pieces of Siamese fish food. Perhaps you overfed your fish or used tap water.

I love those blues!

Happy Blue Monday, Mizhelle.

Becky K. February 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

Glad your daughter is on the path to feeling better. Your new fish look like they have settled in nicely.
We are not such great "fish people". They never live long for us so we have given up.

forgetmenot March 1, 2011 at 4:14 AM  

Like your fishbowl--haven't had one of those in years. Easiest pet you'll ever have!! Mickie

Donnie March 1, 2011 at 4:22 AM  

Hope your little cutie is better now. Loved the fish and your other photos.

Cat & Cricket March 1, 2011 at 4:34 AM  

Ugh! I have been through that with my daughter as well.. and as far as the beta's... we had the same dilemma..i can't even count how many times I had to keep running out for a new one... I have since given up!
Have a great week!
smiles~
Cat

RNSANE March 1, 2011 at 4:42 AM  

Your daughter is a little beauty. Glad she is well and able to enjoy her pretty yellow fish!

Joy March 1, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

She is such a cutie pie. Good luck with the fish ;)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too March 1, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

I hope she enjoys her new fish! We've always had great success with our bettas-they live over 3 years for us.

Anne March 1, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

I have teh copy of that magazine I love the vow of Regine hehehe Mine is here,

I miss our fish, my brother in law sold it hahaist. My Daily Mumbles thanks

Rossel March 1, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

your daughter is so cute and so is her drawing. happy MYM!
Bonding Time

By the way, i am your newest follower here. =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP