Mellow Yellow Monday #77, Blue Monday #68 and Pixelbug Weekend #64 (365/50-52)

Monday, February 21, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1
How was your weekend everyone?! 
Our weekend was fun-packed! Me and my friends together with our families decided to spent a night in Tagaytay for some bonding moments! We rented a twin house in Tagaytay for an overnight stay.
The place was really perfect for us! Review and more photos of the place will be on a separate post.

We made a quick tour at Mahogany Public Market and to Savemore Supermarket to buy our food, bulalo, fish, eggs and fruits.
We spent the night with lots of good food and chikahan! It was really so much fun! Our kids have a great time too bonding with each other.

Then Sunday on our way home, we view the Taal Volcano at Leslie's restaurant


It was definitely a fun weekend! We can't wait for our next weekend getaway!

This Monday morning, we will be heading to the Globe Center in Festival Mall to report and replace the prepaid card that was bought by my hubby. For some reasons, we could not use it.
This card was really frustrating!
Have you had an issue with a prepaid card before?

Anyways, hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!
Have a great and productive week ahead!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


14 lovely thoughts on this:

iamclarizze February 21, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

fun weekend getaway! drooling here....

promdi February 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

what a serene taal lake.

Anni February 21, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

That's quite different from my weekend - great to see!

Happy Blue Monday!

anne February 21, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

na visit nyo yung resto ni Jolina Magdangal? hehehe visiting here through Blue Monday

SmilingSally February 21, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

Great times for you and family.

I've never used a prepaid card.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

w0rkingAth0mE February 21, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
w0rkingAth0mE February 21, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

Love to see those fruits, care to see my MYM entry

LV February 21, 2011 at 11:41 PM  

Sounds like a great way to spend a weekend with friends or family. You shot of the Taal Volcano is awesome.

Cat & Cricket February 22, 2011 at 1:48 AM  

Åm in much need of a getaway myself!
Have a great week!
Happy Blue!
Smiles~
C

Joyful February 22, 2011 at 8:03 AM  

It looks like a very nice weekend. Wish I was there ;-)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too February 24, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

What a nice weekend! The view in the last shot is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP