Mellow Yellow Monday #76, Blue Monday #67 and Pixelbug Weekend #63 (365/43-45)

Monday, February 14, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Happy Hearts' Day Everyone!
How's your weekend guys? Have you already celebrated Valentines day? After our not-so-good weekend last week, this time was pretty slow. Our little girl is getting better now but my hubby and her nanny are now down with colds. It looks like the letter I have written last Friday wasn't able to reach that sickness :( And aside from that, I have to work on weekends! So we don't have much of a choice but to stay home. Not that bad actually because we were able to finish two movies, Little Fockers and Gulliver's Travel (my review of these movies will be on a separate posts).
Been eating McD's Happy Meal and last Saturday, finally I have completed the first set of Pikachu for our little tot! It comes on 4 different features, Talking Pikachu, Pikachu Rolling Stamper, Pikachu Sticker + Stamper, and Pikachu Automatic 2 Speeds Gearbox and each of these come in 2 different versions. For me, that gives you an option to collect one for each features or to collect them all, eight Pikachus!
Do you already have any of these?


Then Sunday, after a week of unintentional hiatus, I did run 5K again. Good thing I was able to resist the bed weather LOL! It was really nice to run with that cool breeze touching your skin! :) And here's what I got for breakfast after the run.
Yum!

 And today, let my little one greet you a

Have a wonderful Valentines Day!
Spread the love Everyone! :)
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


15 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 February 14, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Happy Valentines day to you too. How cool to collect the whole set. I love Mc Donald's happy meal toys. they are always so good. Good for you running another 5k. So proud of you.
Hugs,
Mimi

Christine February 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

Hi, I'm visiting via Mommytography. What an adorable little girl! (I have all boys, so I'm a tad jealous.) :)

Blessings,
Christine

Cafe au lait February 14, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

How cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

My Blue Monday.

Joyful February 14, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

Very cute. Happy Valentine's Day.

litlit26.com February 14, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

Very cute, I like the last picture. Happy heart's day.

Nash Fernando February 14, 2011 at 7:38 PM  

ang cute ng pikachu! :D hehe.. happy valentine's! :)

SmilingSally February 14, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

I have none of those, but then, my children are all grown. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Gene February 14, 2011 at 11:32 PM  

your little girl is so lusog!

chubskulit February 15, 2011 at 12:04 AM  

Gorgeous!
Mellow Yellow at my page. Happy Valentine's day!

melandria February 15, 2011 at 1:24 AM  

ooh, so yummy. happy v-day sis.

hope you can leave some comment on my post too.

http://melandriaromero.info/2011/01/blogging-changes-my-life-and-it-can-changes-yours-too/

thanks much

Marie February 15, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

We haven't been to McDonalds in a while actually -- all the snow and ice was keeping us at home. We're finally getting out a bit this week.

Your little one is adorable!

Happy Valentine's Day :-)

Marie
bonkersinbarnhart.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP