Friday, February 25, 2011
1. Ooooh, I want that Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
2. Whiners please, I can't stand it!
3. How the heck did I end up with so many errands to do, when what I have in mind were just a few. (thanks to my hubby for having so many request. He should be thankful it's near his birthday!)
4. Tagaytay is one of my favorite places to visit.
5. I'm not a Justin Bieber fan, I'm not!
6. One of the factors that made me go back to a place is their service, it has to be good.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the usual busy Friday night at work, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, just bringing our little tot to her pedia for a check-up at Asian Hospital and Sunday, I want to just chill at home since I will be working at night!
To My Little One's Right Eye,
Please heal real soon! We don't want any irritations and inflammations right now! You will definitely see your doctor tomorrow! I still prefer this happy face!
From a Worried Mom
P.S. Would you mind whispering as well to my little one's immune system to boost up a bit. I heard her coughing again :(
To My Previous Colleague,
Thanks for the Starbucks treat! But most of all thanks for the quick visit! Have fun on your way back to Canada!
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!