Friday Fill-ins #67, Letters of Intent #45 and Friday Follow #41 (365/49)

Friday, February 18, 2011

So...here we go!
1. New experiences and possibilities can teach you a lot.
2. Try some unexpected turn on a daily walk, who knows you will encounter something exciting!
3. I'm looking forward to our weekend getaway!
4. I haven't done a thing yet that I could never have imagined.
5. Try to find something else to do than your usual routine to ease your boredom.
6.  I am so petite LOL!, that is what's extraordinary about me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the usual Friday night at work, tomorrow my plans include heading to Tagaytay for an overnight trip with hubby and little tot together with some of my friends and Sunday, I want to I might be attending a dinner date with my girlfriends I have not seen in months

Foursons
To My APE Results,
sinus_bradycardia
You scared me there for a moment when I saw that Sinus Bradycardia on my ECG results. Thanks to Wikipedia, I was enlightened! I have nothing to worry about :) Here's some of the information I got from Wiki, Sinus bradycardia is a sinus rhythm of less than 60 bpm. It is a common condition found in both healthy individuals and those who are considered well conditioned athletes. Yey! You may click the Wikipedia link above if you want to know more about it.


From a Feeling Athlete :P
To a Few of My Teammates,

We don't understand why you chose to be bitter instead of being happy and proud to one of our colleagues who is just recently promoted? After all she deserves every bit of it!

From One of Your Teammates whose Tired of Hearing all Those Side Comments and Whinings!



---------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
New Friend 
Fridays
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

10 lovely thoughts on this:

gemini February 18, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

Love your getaway...where would that be? Have a happy weekend.

Big Mama Cass February 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

They didn't tell you what it meant when they gave it to you??

redamethyst February 18, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

I hope you will have a great trip to Tagaytay! Have a happy weekend. Here's my entry for Friday fill ins.

Marites February 18, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

I agree with your #1. Oh gee..we have the same findings on ECG. Sinus bradycardia! I went into panic mode and went to several docs aside from doing my own research. have a good weekend!

my fill-ins are here.

momgen February 19, 2011 at 1:45 AM  

Good for you being a petite.. Happy FFI!

mine is here

sir rob February 19, 2011 at 1:50 AM  

You don't need to worry about brady as long as you don't any symptoms related to it, you will be fine. If you keep your body physically fit and are fond of running or an athlete (as you have said) then that is normal and worry not.

Be a Lifesaver Of Goodness

Billy Rhythm February 19, 2011 at 4:05 AM  

I think it's been nigh on a year since my wife and I had a weekend away. I think we're due! How about coming to read my answers over at The Philosophy of Chairs?

Rachel February 19, 2011 at 6:46 AM  

I'd be nervous at something that sounds medically dangerous too! hee hee

And bummer that people can't be happy for someone who deserved a promotion :(

Foursons February 19, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

Woohoo! Congrats on being a finely tuned athlete!

I get irritated when people can't be happy for other's success. It's so petty.

Thanks for linking up!

I-Love-Hate-America.Com February 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

It's good that there's nothing serious about that condition....Hope you will have a wonderful weekend getaway. Mizhelle, I have an award for you, grab it from my blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP