An Eye Opener!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I just read a sad post from a friend of mine on Facebook that I think it is best to share it with everyone. And yes, he allowed us to share this article of her wife on public because we think that this will serves as an eye opener not just to the Hospital but to all of us. When we thought we are in good hands, think again! It is not that we don't trust them but we should always be on top everything especially when it concerns the health and most especially the lives of our loved-ones. Here's an excerpt from my friend's wife who wrote the article:

I am reporting a major complaint due to negligence that could have been dangerous, even fatal if my husband and I were ignorant of our son’s medications. This expression of resentment is against one of your nurses at the 6th floor pediatric section station B. Read more here!
Thanks God that they were spared from anything unfortunate that might happen to their little kid because of that negligence. I hope and pray for the fast recovery of their kiddo.


3 lovely thoughts on this:

Chew On This February 16, 2011 at 1:53 AM  

Sis, I shared the link in my facebook account. And tagged my sister in it. Kasi she's doesn't make it a habit to ask whenever her son is confined in the hospital.

The Peregrinator February 16, 2011 at 3:08 AM  

when I was an intern, we were required to ask several questions before starting treatment and that includes the name, age etc for identification. Although Im a PT, that should be an SOP in every health care facility and professionals most especially doctors and nurses. dapat yata sa nurse na yun tinanggalan ng license at binalik sa school!

Karla February 17, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

Hi sis! :) Got your link from girltalk. I am a registered nurse and one of the most important lessons we were taught was the importance of the different rights. One of them is the right patient. It was negligent on the part of the nurse to not ask the name of the patient, check the bracelet or ask the parents of the child. Still, I am glad that your friend was alert. I hope for the fast recovery of their child.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP