Thank You Lord!!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sharkbytes of Just Throw Money had created a truly inspiring post of breaking down her earnings from blogging for the last year of 2010. So I am following her and sharing this information to all of you that one of my hobbies, which is blogging, that aside from gaining knowledge on different cultures and gaining friends from across the blogosphere (read:world wide web), I have managed to earn a bit from it as well.

Here was my earnings from last year
* (all currency is in Dollars ($) unless stated)

Blogsvertise = 307.5
PayPerPost = 58.5
TextLinkDepot = 30
Text Link Ads = 46.41
Adgitize = 21.87
Project Wonderful = 5.37
Adsense = 70.59
Blogging Opps = 164
---------------------------
TOTAL: 704.24


Nuffnang Philippines = PHP425.03
Advertising Spots = PHP2000.00

After doing this post, I can not believe that I have earned that much through blogging. WOW! I just wish that this year will be as fruitful as the past year! Happy blogging :)


10 lovely thoughts on this:

bingkee January 4, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

That's great that you earned so much...wishing you the best and prosperous new year.
You know I wanted to quit blogging but the "moneymaking opps" are the only reasons why I didn't.

MeMe January 4, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Congrats for the earnings you've made on 2010. I don't have earnings yet since my blogs are about 2-3 months old but I'm not losing hope to earn someday.

Evan January 4, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

Wow sis! Congrats on the earnings! that's very inspiring. I just started my blog and hoping to get a blast this year! :)

Madz January 4, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

This is super inspiring! My food blog never makes that much! Thanks for this post sis, I'll try to register to the ones you listed.

Great post! Congratulations sis! :)

Madz January 4, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

BTW, just followed your blog :)

knit1kids4 January 5, 2011 at 4:26 AM  

If you need anything for the 365 Project {Mommytography}, I'm your contact person!

GrammyMouseTails January 5, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Wowzers! congrats! I use my blog mainly for brain exercise ;) I love the perk of making friends around the world too.
Faythe @GMT

Kayce January 5, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

wow congrats sis! ang laki ng earnings mo sa blogsvertise ah? paano u nakakakuha ng marami opps dun?

Christia's World December 6, 2011 at 3:41 AM  

Wow! Inspiring! *crosses her fingers hoping this also happens to her*

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP