TABASCO® Original Red: Not Just About The Heat!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

This post brought to you by TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.

Me and my husband love to eat food but not just that, we love to spice it! We believe that spices would do wonder on any food, from a simple nachos to stuffed pizzas. Have you heard and tried TABASCO® Original Red? If you have not, you are missing out half of your life! LOL!
Believe me or not, if you are missing a lot if you have not heard or taste the TABASCO® Original Red. This was one of our recent discoveries, we were able to try this out when we dine at one of the famous restaurants here in Alabang. We have ordered their Baked Ziti in red sauce and one of their stuffed pizzas (sorry, my husband forgot its name). My hubby loves to eat any pizzas topped with a few hot sauce so when he saw this TABASCO® Original Red in the condiments counter of the restaurant, he got one to try it. As soon as he got a taste of it, he immediately fell for it!
But of course, that won’t go away without me trying it. Honestly, I like something hot but I am not really into it, but since hubby has nothing bad to say after a few bites of his pizza with this red hot sauce, I have decided to add a few drops of it on my Baked Zitti, and guess what?! My husband was right, there is much more to it than its hotness! This sauce enhances the flavor of food you are eating! I am not kidding! I have been a frequent eater of Baked Zitti but that was the first time I have ever love every single bit of it.
That day, we have left the restaurant so full and very satisfied. And you know what, we didn’t end the day without going to the supermarket nearby to buy this TABASCO® Original Red since as we all know our most-awaited game, Superbowl is just around the corner. And as always, pizzas of different flavors, and now topped with this red hot sauce, will definitely be served while watching this exciting game. Good thing they got this Pizza Perfected page that will ease your preparation.
By the way, you might want to check out their Game-Day Party Menu page where it has tons of simple ideas and recipes for food that you will definitely love. I am actually planning to try one of those as soon as I got home!

Visit Sponsor's Site

4 lovely thoughts on this:

Mama Zen January 28, 2011 at 1:26 AM  

I'm definitely going to try this on pizza!

Laikka January 28, 2011 at 3:34 AM  

wow! interesting..looks yummy on pizza!

stacief January 28, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

Sounds great! We'll have to try it! We have lots of hot sauces at our house and are always looking to try something new!

Tracy January 28, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

I don't like hot stuff.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP