Shoot Me! 18 of 52 (365/6)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Forever In Blue Jeans

It's now time for Whitey to roll with his new shoes. So after our work, we headed to Yokohama Service Center at Susana Heights to buy his new shoes.

The staff and crews there were so accommodating and they were even helpful in choosing the right tires. They were not after their sales because hubby was supposed to changed his minds and was about to get a much expensive set of tires but the staff their clearly explains its differences and told him that his first option was the right choice. 

Here's a glimpse of Whitey's new shoes, a set of Kumho Ecsta (P2800/tire).

And while they were putting on the tires to Whitey, here's what I was doing to kill time

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 lovely thoughts on this:

knit1kids4 January 6, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

Pool on the phone... fun!

Tracy January 6, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

Nice way to use your "spare" time

Jan n Jer January 6, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

How did we ever live without our phone games...

Jan January 6, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

My Dad use to name his cars, I never have. "Whitey" is an interesting choice.

Tracy January 7, 2011 at 4:42 AM  

That's what I do in my spare time too, but scrabble.

The Church Lady January 7, 2011 at 5:39 AM  

I get it, "shoes" for the car. Ha ha!

Hmm, I'm wondering if you took the shot of you playing pool on your phone or if someone else did. Tricky.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP