Ruby Tuesday #63 and 365/18

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ruby tuesday


Finally, after a not-so-good-experience at Toni and Jackey Festival Mall branch, and contemplating if I will be having this curls again, I finally gave in and have my hair cut!

this was last 2006 I think and I am still single back then, hubby was still my boyfie :) So I still have the luxury of time to set and take care of my locks. That's one thing that's pulling me back from having this curls again. I DON'T HAVE THE LUXURY OF TIME ANYMORE! And I know most of the moms out there would agree with me on that.

So though I really wanted to get my hair permed, I opted to just have a nice cut and a color for my hair. So sunday, I went to Piandr'e Salon at South Supermarket Alabang. It was my first time to avail their service so I was really hoping that it would turn out okay. This was recommended by a friend so even though I am not really into trying out new salons, I have decided to give it a try.

One thing I don't like about visiting a salon for the first time is being intimidated by the staffs asking you what you want to do and recommending this and that just after you have entered their door. Good thing, they were not like that. Or maybe they were just busy that time :) The salon atmosphere is brighter and relax. It doesn't have the usual salon smell. It is also well-maintained including the restroom. All my queries were answered (I only have a few) before I sat on my chair.



I don't have a stylist yet but was looking for Marlon (as recommended again) but he was not available so I just opt to whoever the stylist that time. It was Michelle, the lady whose doing the cut in the photo below. I told her I was torn between Ash Brown and Brunette color for may hair, but she suggested the Ash Brown for my skin tone.

They did offer me a drink upon sitting and they immediately did their business to my hair. It was the guy named Nhel who did the coloring. They used L'Oreal Majiren. He was polite and I found his hands so light, I didn't feel any discomfort all throughout the coloring process, that includes the washing and rinsing my hair. He kept on asking me if he was getting rough on me just to make sure he wasn't hurting me in some way.Nice one!

And as for Michelle, I found her so nice too. I told her what I wanted, though I am not the kind of customer who is so meticulous and I didn't tell her in details on what do I want, but she was able to style my hair just as I wanted. She was kind enough to give me some tips on how to achieve the same look again even after washing it. I am satisfied on their service except that I was expecting for a back massage that time while waiting LOL! Because according to my friend and as I have seen as well during that time, they will give you a free back massage while you are waiting. But unfortunately, they didn't give me that, I was just thinking maybe it was not possible since my hair got chemicals. Hmm.. But still as I have said, I will definitely go back to this salon for my hair needs. 
Hair Full Color: PHP2500
Hair Cut: PHP550
plus tip! And for me, its worth it! :)
In case you need it, here's their contact information:

Piandr'e Alabang

South Supermarket Building
Filinvest Avenue
Alabang

Store Hours:
7am-8pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday,Saturday
7am-9pm Wednesday, Friday
9am-5pm on Sunday
(632) 7711635 / 7712268

And as for today's photo, I am just wondering, 
when you have something that you like and are so comfortable with, are you also having a hard time letting it go?
Coz I am! LOL!
(Actually, I just couldn't find the same pair so I could replace this LOL!)
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

10 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit January 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

Ganyan din ako, kahit gula gulanit pa yan basta comfy, I don't let go lol..

Liza January 18, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

I like those slippers, ganyan din kahit sira-sira na parang ayaw ko pa itapon.

My RUBY link

imriz January 18, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

what a nice salon experience...hope i could get my hair dyed this year:)

Robin January 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

Finding a salon you like can be really tricky. Glad you had a good experience.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

ceemee January 18, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

Nice curls in the pic! Yes, as a mom, it's hard to maintain special hairdo's.

HOOTIN' ANNI January 18, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

I know just what you mean about something so comfortable it's hard to see them go....


My Ruby Tuesday Link

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-post.html

Hope you are having a glorious day!!!

Dhemz January 18, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

gusto ko tuloy magpa gupit...kaso mahal ang charge dito....siguro DIY nalang ako....hehehhe!

thanks for joining my giveaway!

C. January 19, 2011 at 4:20 AM  

wow, curls look really nice on you :D I imagine that it must not be easy anymore to curl your hair, with a little one running around ^-^

w0rkingAth0mE January 19, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

naalala ko bigla slippers ng sister ko ganyan din abaka kinain ng aso as a result sira sira.

Tracy January 20, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

Wow...hope you find a replacement.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP