Ruby Tuesday #62 and 365/11

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ruby tuesday


Since Benj and Chelle's wedding color motif was RED, I got lots of photos that has red on it. Perfect for RT! Here are some of those:

During our photoshoot
The wedding cake which was so fortunate to be brought to the beach, transported using a boat, and still in a good shape :)

the table arrangement at the beach.
There were really lots of red stuffs that day! Full of color of love indeed!
And finally, one of my favorite juice, which I was able to taste again when we dined at The Coffee Shop in Olongapo (I will create a separate post about this)
Tomato Juice!

And just a few minutes ago, I got my Belle de Jour Lifestyle Card
Love it!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

11 lovely thoughts on this:

Steadfast Ahoy! January 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

I just LOVE that wedding cake--so festive and beautiful.
Rosemary

knit1kids4 January 11, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

The cake is lovely. Looks like a nice wedding

melandria January 11, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

ooh, i love the cake so cute.

Hope you can leave a comment on my blog post sis, http://melandriaonline.info/2011/01/10/a-minute-maid-in-heaven-2/

thanks much.

maria January 11, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

What a lovely cake. I'm sure it was a lovely wedding.

Happy Ruby.

Maria @ LSS

iamclarizze January 11, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

has the cake survived the boat ride?

fruithealthfacts January 11, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

Very lovely.Thanks for sharing this lovely posts. loved a lot...

HOOTIN' ANNI January 11, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

What a festive wedding party!!!

Come visit me today...I have special Ruby Red Earrings to show off for Tuesday.

Here's the direct link:
My Ruby Tuesday

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/for-want-of-title-earrings-appear.html

hahai.ponce January 11, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

Yes, good thing the cake stood still despite the travel...love it too!

got my belle de jour card, too...last night when I arrived from work! :D

Kim January 12, 2011 at 2:05 AM  

wow nice wedding pics , wish I could eat some of that cake .. smile

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP