Ruby Tuesday #61: The Old Spaghetti House Review and 365/4

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ruby tuesday


As promised, here's my review with The Old Spaghetti House restaurant. Though this was not my first to dine in at TOSH, but it was my first time dining in with my family at their branch in SM Mall of Asia, and here's what we have ordered:

(click the images to enlarge)
Here's our review of their food:

Carbonara (P145): The sauce is creamy enough but nothing fancy. You can eat the whole of it but you won't definitely ask for more.

Classic Lasagna (P165): My sister wasn't able to eat the whole, and when I tasted it, there was a bitter taste for some unknown reason.

Pan Grilled Glazed Chicken with Java Rice (P135): The serving was enough and it is well-cooked but same as their carbonara, once you have it, you won't asked for more.

Fried Mozzarella Sticks (P140): The serving was not enough for its price but it is well-cooked and tasted as expected on a mozzarella.

Nacho Supreme (P145): This one was great but the toppings for us wasn't enough for the chips.


We didn't regret that we dined at TOSH but if ever we'll be dining in again here, maybe we'll try different meals the next time. Here's their menu list as for your reference:

(Click each images to enlarge)

And since I am trying my best to religiously follow the rules of 365 Project, I just took a shot of our newly bought pairs of Havaianas. Still perfect for RT!


===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia January 4, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

We love The Spaghetti Factory! It's so affordable!!

Dorothy January 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

I miss eating their pomodoro and bolognese! :)

w0rkingAth0mE January 4, 2011 at 5:51 PM  

i love all the foods ... i'm starving right now :)

Anita January 5, 2011 at 12:50 AM  

I have only eaten there once and I can't remember what I ordered, but I liked it okay.

He & Me + 3 January 5, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

All that food looks so yummy. I am so hungry.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP