Mellow Yellow Monday #73, Blue Monday #64 and Pixelbug Weekend #60 (365/22-24) with a Movie Review!

Monday, January 24, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello! How's everyone weekend?
Ours was just enough, fun but not so busy. Like what I have mentioned last Friday, I was supposed to attend a get-together with my friends but I have decided not to after learning that some changes has been made which was not clearly extended to us. And aside from that, there was a heavy traffic before Nichols because of a trailer truck that rolled over and blocked the street due to an accident. So I just stayed at home and bonded with my hubby while watching The Tourist! I super like the film. 
Image Source: Google
Sypnosis as per IMDb.com
Revolves around Frank, an American tourist visiting Italy to mend a broken heart. Elise is an extraordinary woman who deliberately crosses his path.
I love both Angelina and Johnny Depp but actually I don't have plans of watching this flick til after my hubby told me that it was great film. So since I didn't leave the house that day, I just watched this flick together with hubby that Saturday afternoon in our room. Yup a movie date at home! I was getting sleepy at the first part of it but as soon as the movie progress, it gets exciting! For me, Johnny was perfect for the role! I super love the twist of the story :) Sorry I am not gonna spoil it. This is must-see movie for me :) Here was our snack while watching it, I called it Lurienda, I made that term, its the meal in between Lunch and afternoon snack which we call Merienda in Filipino.

Then Sunday, since we didn't see each other that Saturday, we've planned to make it happen on Sunday. So we've met at Bonifacio High Street around 3pm for non-stop chikas (stories) and laughter! 'Twas also a playtime date with our kiddos.

And unfortunately that day, I got a misfortune! My left thumb was stuck while I was trying to keep Whitey's door opened. And here what I got which is still so painful up to now! Blue indeed!
Ouchie! :'(

And now, we've just arrived from the second stop of our Journey to Finding a Good Preschool. After Cambridge IS, we're trying out A+ Chinese Learning Center inside Festival Mall, Alabang. It is her first day of 3-day trial class on A+, I would share our feedback on this PreSchool/Learning Center on a separate post. Please stay-tuned!
Busy.. NOT!


How about you, how was your weekend?! Hope you all have fun! 
It's Monday again and I hope that we all have a wonderful week ahead!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally January 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

A Blue thumb... OW!

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

w0rkingAth0mE January 25, 2011 at 12:18 AM  

ouch! must be really painful!

chubskulit January 25, 2011 at 2:32 AM  

Gorgeous shots!

My Mellow Yellow, hope you can drop by. Have a great week ahead!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too January 25, 2011 at 4:30 AM  

Your thumb looks sore! I hope it heals quickly!

Donnie January 25, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Looks like you had a great weekend other than the ouchie. Cute pictures.

SASSY MOM January 30, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Ouch! Hope that's better na.

Glad you had a great weekend though!

Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP