Mellow Yellow Monday #72, Blue Monday #63 and Pixelbug Weekend #59 (365/15-17)

Monday, January 17, 2011

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello! How's everyone weekend? 
After weeks of busy weekends, we finally got a not-so-busy weekend. Here's a glimpse of it, Saturday was my mother-in-law's birthday. We just had a mini celebration at my Sister-in-law's house in Pasig.
My little one, her lola (grandma) and lolo (grandpa) and her cousin, Lucas

Then Sunday, I finally was able to have my hair cut after years!
Some of the hair I lost! I will create a new post about it including a review of the salon, please stay tuned.

And just now my little one insisted to have a photo shoot with her new toys from McD's happy meal!
 Yes, she prefers to have the set of toys for boys!

It was so nice to have a pretty laid back weekend, prefect for a family time!

Have a wonderful week ahead!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


17 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza January 17, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

Can't wait to see your new look. ;)

My Mellow Yellow.

Cafe au lait January 17, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

Precious photo. You have a beautiful family.

I played too. Mine's here.

Mylene January 17, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

Glad to know that you had finally a not so busy weekend.

Sarah January 17, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

Fun! I'm excited to see your new look! :)

Sarah

The Quintessential Magpie January 17, 2011 at 1:29 PM  

Looks like a fun weekend with your family! Happy Birthday to your MIL. Nothing better than good food, family, and fun (and looks like your little one enjoyed her toys)!

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

imriz January 17, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

happy monday. and happy new hair-do:)))

Cat & Cricket January 17, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

Happy Monday! I think...All that hair? Great post!
Enjoy your week!
Cricket

Sendo January 17, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

u had one great weekend..and u must have one great hairstyle ngayon ano?picture, picture!

eileeninmd January 17, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

Lovely family photo. A new hairdo always make you feel good. Happy Blue MOnday!

SmilingSally January 17, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

There's a great place to donate your hair--LOCKS OF LOVE. Look it up.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Wifey10 January 17, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

seems like a busy weekend?and fun! This 365 photo blog seems interesting, I'll have a look..Looking forward of seeing ur new haircut =)

momgen January 17, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

Oh so sweet family. Happy blue Monday.

My blue Monday is here

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too January 18, 2011 at 6:26 AM  

I'm so glad you had a nice weekend! Can't wait to see the new haircut!

cacainadjourney.com January 18, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Hello Mizhelle, that's a cool blue shirt! Happy bluest MOnday of the year! Cheers!

You're also invited to check out my CSJ Blue Monday: Cars and Curtains

It's me,
Cacai M.

inday_adin January 18, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

Don't we all deserve a little R&R after a very long and busy weekend. :) Hope you all have a great day!

Adin B

SASSY MOM January 21, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Love those McD's happy meal character. :-)

Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP