Mellow Yellow Monday #71, Blue Monday #62 and Pixelbug Weekend #58 (365/8-10)

Monday, January 10, 2011

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
We really have so much fun last weekend! We got tons of adventures on my friend's wedding day held in the island of Talisayin Cove, it's the third island from Brgy Pundaquit San Antonio in the province of Zambales. Brgy Pundaquit is approximately 3-hour long drive from Manila and from there to Talisayin Cove is an hour boat-ride.
(Click the image for larger viewing)
The place was so nice, you would really love the beauty of nature once you reached the island. Plus, we have so much fun in our first-time camping experience! More photos and details to follow on  a separate post!
Congrats again to Chelle and Benj for an amazing wedding at the beach!


Going home the next day was still full of fun and adventures and one of the highlights was when it was my turn to get off from the boat, as soon as I jump off from it, the waves pulled me back to the sea. I literally sink and was carried by the huge waves. Thanks God the guy who was assisting us hurriedly grabbed my hands and pulled me up to the shore. Hubby and my friends were so nervous that time because it won't be nice if I would be hit by the boat. Thanks God that nothing happened to me just this tiny wound on my knee.
Thank You Lord!
(They said that that was one of the disadvantages of being so light, I weigh only 77lbs)

One of the stopovers that we've had on our way home was at Puregold Duty-Free. I brought just a few stuffs mostly food for my little one. My friend recommended this one to my little girl, and I have tried it this morning.
Me and my little girl loves it! :) Thanks to Mareng Joyee!

It was fun-and-full-of-adventure-weekend!
How about you? Hope you all have so much fun too!
Have a wonderful week ahead!


===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

15 lovely thoughts on this:

Tracy January 10, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Owie!

Love Mac-n-Cheese and Alfredo so I bet those are good!

Dena E's Blog January 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

Hey Sis,,,soooo sad about the owie,,,ouchie... Sooooo YUMMY looks the food though...
Hope you'll get time to stop by my new posts soon... Great pics as always Lady!!!!
HugsandLoveatcha~~~Dena
And do stop by my worship blog too Sis @
http://www.denaesworshipthroughpics.blogspot.com

The Quintessential Magpie January 10, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

I'm so sorry you had that fall, but I'm glad they were able to pull you up. 77 pounds??? You are TINY! You need to eat two boxes of that mac and cheese a day! :-)

Glad you had fun at the wedding, and now I am craving mac and cheese.

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Mama Mia January 10, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

My mother-in-law always sends us Kraft Macaroni and Cheese...and our family loves them! That is a really good buy :)

Mama Mia
http://mymommyconfessions.blogspot.com/

Liza January 10, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Wonderful view. Glad you only had a scrape. Happy MYM.

Liz @ MLC

imriz January 10, 2011 at 5:10 PM  

thank God...good thing it was only small scratches

iamclarizze January 10, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

the weekend escapade looks fun...do take care next time

anemonen January 10, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

Do take care. Love your blue Monday post.

SmilingSally January 10, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

What a gorgeous place for a wedding.

Wow, you had quite a scare! I'm glad that you had some quick hands to help.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

chubskulit January 10, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

I hate bobos hehehe, lovely place sis.

w0rkingAth0mE January 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

nice place ... by the way so sad that it happened to you but thank you na rin because its not serious naman.. Your macaroni and cheese looks delicious .. i try to find it in the store :)

Donnie January 11, 2011 at 2:53 AM  

Glad you weren't hurt badly. That looks like a lovely place to have a wedding. Loved your photos. Happy Blue Monday.

Terry January 11, 2011 at 4:16 AM  

Howdy
Happy Blue Monday :)
I am glad that it was only a small injury . Thank you for sharing this wonderful post with us .
Take care now
Until next time
Happy Trails

Silvergirl January 11, 2011 at 8:03 AM  

my hubby always send that Mc N Cheese, kids love it and also me :P hahaha

SASSY MOM January 15, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

That's a lovely island. Hope your lil booboo is fine.

Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP