Mellow Yellow Monday #70, Blue Monday #61 and Pixelbug Weekend #57 (365/1-3*)

Monday, January 3, 2011

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Happy new year everyone! 
How was your celebration and day 3 of 2011 so far?! Hope we all have a wonderful and fruitful year ahead of us! Here's a glimpse of the first few days of our 2011:
I don't have much photos, oh let me rephrase it, I don't have photos during the New Year countdown as I was cuddling my little one the whole time, she was afraid of the firecrackers. We've celebrated it in Tondo, at my parent's house as always every new year, where firecrackers is part of welcoming the new year.

Then the afternoon of January 1, we went to SM Mall of Asia for some bonding time with my brother and sister. We dined at The Old Spaghetti House.
Food review on TOSH is to follow :)

Then we stroll at Baywalk side before we went home
Our little one with my sister. They have so much fun!

Sunday we went to Star City with her Godmothers. Though we weren't able to try all the rides we definitely have so much fun! Hubby tried different games in the hope to get a Jumbo Toy for our little one but he ended up, having tons of small and medium toys :) Still, it was a great job for hubby! :)

(Click the image above for larger viewing)

And today, I can't believe that vacation is over and we are back to normal.
Mommytography 365 Project Sunday Assignment

I hope and pray that this year will be fruitful for all of us!
Happy new year again!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
 

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Magnolia_Mom January 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Hoping 2011 is an awesome year for you!

Luna Miranda January 3, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

wishing you a fabulous 2011!

http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/01/mellow-yellow-monday-3.html

SmilingSally January 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

Vacations always seem to end so quickly.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Dena E's Blog January 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

Hey Gorgeous hows things??? Your Sister is as BEAUTIFUL as you are!!!! Miss ya~~~Hugs Dena

Francisca January 3, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Back to normal is not bad as long as you make normal a celebration of each day! Happy New Year!

Liza January 3, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

How fun! The Old Spaghetti House is our favorite restaurant. :)

Happy MYM!

Liz @ MLC

imriz January 3, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

what a fun holiday! have a blessed new year.

Cafe au lait January 3, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

We were there last Christmas. Ang daming tao!

My Blue and Mellow Yellow Monday.

☆Mama Ko☆ January 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

Mukhang masaya ang new year ninyo which is a good way to start a year and stays all year round.

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2011/01/box-tv-princess.html

iamclarizze January 3, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

what a fun way to start the year!

w0rkingAth0mE January 3, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

Happy new year, sarap naman nsa star city, missing the old spaghetti House wla kasi dito sa amin kapag nsa manila lang ako nakakavisit.

simply kim January 3, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

wow! that was so nice! Happy New Year!

LV January 3, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

What a way to end the year. Having fun with the family. I really like that blue sign at the bottom of your post.

Terry January 4, 2011 at 1:17 AM  

Howdy Marcie
Blessings to you and all yours for the New Year !
Happy Blue Monday too :)
Thank you for sharing so many happy images with us today looking forward to many more of your always delightful blog posts.
Until Next Time
Happy Trails

Donnie January 4, 2011 at 1:31 AM  

Looks like everyone has a lot of fun. Great pictures. Happy Blue Monday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP