Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hi everyone! Thanks God it's weekend already and you know what, since I am on leave at work for a day last night, I just slept for more than 12hours! I have not done that in ages. It was truly refreshing! What a great a way to start a fun weekend right?

Since I am a bit hyper after that refreshing as most of you I think have noticed already, I just want to make a quick post before I get moving. We'll be heading out to my Aunt's house at Cainta to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday! We will have a mini celebration there to where she is staying. Me and my other cousins have planned for a potluck party. My share will be Pancit Palabok in a winnowing basket. It will definitely be a fun-filled reunion for us. Can't wait to see my granny.

How about you? What are your plans this weekend? Oh and by the way, congratulations to all my fellow bloggers whose Page Ranks have already been updated by Google. It is really nice knowing that after all the time that has been allotted to knowing stuffs like SEO, web hosting and whatnot, the hardships have been paid off! Guides online are definitely a big help! Good luck to all as we all aim for a higher PRs :)


3 lovely thoughts on this:

Chew On This January 29, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

Happy birthday to your grandma and I'm sure they're going to enjoy your pancit palabok. I'm having a nice weekend myself with family :)

w0rkingAth0mE January 29, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

Wow 90th bday, happy bday to your grandma. I am craving for pancit palabok can i have some? Hehe.

simply kim January 30, 2011 at 8:17 PM  

wow! that's a really LONG sleep. i like to have something like that myself, lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP