Friday Fill-ins #63, Letters of Intent #41 and Friday Follow #37 (365/21)

Friday, January 21, 2011


So...here we go!
1. So many of us are dreaming to have a better life, most especially a better future for our kids.
2. Light of hope can be seen even in hardship.
3. Those who are accepting of his same mistake, won't be having problems avoiding them.
4. While the teacher is away, my behave little one is waiting quietly.
5. Light is in both the main gate and the other gates for easy access.
6. I love stuffs that are extravagant but I still prefer things of all that is ordinary.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing much, just the usual stuffs at work, tomorrow my plans include attending a get-together with my fellow moms at Eastwood, sort of like a post-Christmas celebration since we weren't able to have a Christmas get-together last year and Sunday, I want to run in the morning and will bring our little tot to her dentist for another sealant

Foursons
To All,

Can you wish me luck on this? I am planning to try something out and hoping I could start real soon. I would really to be successful in this one! Thank you so much in advance!

From a Lady Whose Keeping Her Hopes High and Her Fingers-Crossed
To Ino (not his real name),

Sigh! I confessed! I am SUPER disappointed after finding out that the thing you have promised me mid-year last year, aside from the fact that it is not happening yet, somebody have already received it! I won't be so frustrated (or maybe I will but not this much) if you were not the one who brought that thing up! Tsk! Tsk!

From Someone Whose Slowly Losing Her Trust

P.S. Though I am pissed, I am sincerely happy with those guys getting what they deserved!
To My Little Tot,

You did a great job immersing yourself for three days in the class of Nursery 2 at Cambridge International School! I know that in no time, you will be ready to go to school all by yourself. I am so proud of you baby!

From a Mom whose having Separation Anxiety but just indenial
----------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
New Friend 
Fridays




 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

15 lovely thoughts on this:

momgen January 21, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

#1 is cute... Happy Friday Fill-Ins.

Mine is here

Lulu January 21, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

better life is what we always dream for our kids


My Friday Fill-ins

Shahz January 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

good luck! happy weekend.... cute kids..

Pain SUX January 21, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

I love all you answers for Friday fill-ins.

~Steph
http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com

Rachel January 21, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

Love your letters of intent...sending you good luck on your endeavor, whatever it is! :)

:) Rachel
http://livingbetteronedayatatime.blogspot.com

redamethyst January 22, 2011 at 1:02 AM  

have fun with your get-together! here's <a href='http://www.myredhotreviews.info/2011/01/friday-fill-ins-january-21.html"> my entry </a>for friday fill ins

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours January 22, 2011 at 2:17 AM  

Much luck to you in your new endeavor!

Rachel January 22, 2011 at 3:17 AM  

Aww - I have separation anxiety too!!! Darling kiddo :)

Foursons January 22, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

Good luck!!!

And oh my goodness, your daughter is a doll. I just want to scoop her up and squeeze her. The separation anxiety is worse for you than it is for her. Promise.

Thanks for linking up!

rjs mama January 22, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

goodluck sis to whatever it is you're planning =)

what's your secret to a low alexa rank? mine is soooo high =(

Scotty's Princess January 23, 2011 at 5:12 PM  

What a cutie! Goodluck in all your undertakings.

I haven't done FFI in ages. Will try to put mine up next week.

Hugs!

LAINY

LAINY'S MUSINGS
OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER
THE FOOL ON THE HILL
THE CERTIFIED FASHIONABLE CHIC
KUERDAS

mymommyconfessions January 23, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

What is Friday fill-in? Bago na naman ata 'to ha. Great letter of intent. I wish you good luck with all of your undertakings - present and future.

By the way, Marice...I'm here to let you know that I have awarded you and your blog (plus 14 other mom blogs) with the Stylish Blogger Award. Hope you can find it in your spare time to read my post about it at:

http://mymommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

More power! Godspeed always!

- Mama Mia

w0rkingAth0mE January 23, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

She is cute in this picture :) I have plan also to join my daughter in prep class so she will familiarized how school is going on, i will enroll her this June na kasi.

By the way, i am promoting my second blog kindly check it HEREthanks a lot.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP