Friday Fill-ins #62, Letters of Intent #40 and Friday Follow #36 (365/14)

Friday, January 14, 2011


So...here we go!
1. Right now I need a haircut, badly!
2. Milk is what's in my glass.
3. A copy of this letter need to be shredded, every piece of it.
4. Soup is best with a spoon. LOL!
5. The best movie I've seen lately is uhmm Narnia, the last chapter!
6. Though there's a thin line in between, Love is different from like; Like is different from love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing much, just the usual stuffs at work, tomorrow my plans include going to my sister-in-law's house, it my mother-in-law's birthday and Sunday, I want to run in the morning and hopefully, to have my long-awaited hair cut


Foursons
To Motivation,

I still haven't seen and feel you around. Please come back real soon, I badly need you!

From a Hopeful
To Anyone,

When you pass by a store and happen to see a good deal for one of your fave items, do you immediately buy it or just let it slip away? Saw one of my fave drinks in Buy One Take One Deal!
From a Mom Who Just Bought a Dozen of Fit 'N Right
To My Lovely Blogger Friends,

Hopefully I would be able to have my hair cut in the next days, would you care to suggest what style would suits me?


From an Undecided Gal
----------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
New Friend 
Fridaysfriday-follow



 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

11 lovely thoughts on this:

Dawn January 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

My first thought about number four was soup, too, but I ended up going with another. :) You remind me that I need a haircut, too! I hope that you have a good weekend celebrating a birthday this weekend, and good luck getting a haircut! Have a good weekend!!

Shahz January 14, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

Hello just passing by.. i hope you will have a wonderful weekend and happy weekend,,, ;-)

Cacai M. January 14, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

We're the same as to the "soup".. hehehe! And ooh I like that there's a thin line phrase huh! Cool!

Happy FFI! Here's my FFI for this week

See yah..

momgen January 14, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

Hhehe we have same answers of 2 & 4...Happy fill-ins...

Mine is here

Foursons January 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

When one of my favorite products is on sale I buy extra. So I end up spending more than I normally would, but I feel good because I got a deal. :)

Sorry to hear about your motivation. My is seriously lacking too. Ugh. Come back motivation!

Thanks for linking up, post pictures of your new haircut when you get it!

Billy Rhythm January 15, 2011 at 3:53 AM  

I said milk, too! Come read my answers over at The Philosophy of Chairs.

Kameron January 15, 2011 at 5:08 AM  

My hubby hates it when I come home with a ton of one thing, but you just can't pass up a deal!!! Hope you find a style that you like. It is so hard! Ask your stylist, they should be able to tell you what would work best with your bone structure! (Popping over from Julie's!)

Kameron January 15, 2011 at 5:08 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kameron January 15, 2011 at 5:08 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
I Love-Hate America by Bing January 16, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

It's good that you drink milk--we need it. The Chronicles of Narnia book is better than the movie. I recommend that you read it. You'll appreciate the book more.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP