Wordless Wednesday #214 and Sepia Scene #66 (365/356)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010




Wish she was one of the flower girls :)

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Myspace Graphics
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

31 lovely thoughts on this:

Stevebethere December 22, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

Aww! how cute

Merry Christmas and thank you for stopping by :-)

Sandee December 22, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

I can see why, she's beautiful. I think she knows it too.

Have a terrific WW. :)

Danielle December 22, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

So cute!!You are going to have your hands full with her! Love it.

Dishesdone December 22, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Beautiful little gal! Love the flowers in one hand and the doll in the other. Adorable!

Liza December 22, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

She's so pretty.

I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.

My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos December 22, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Oh my - she is so adorable!!
She makes a beautiful flower girl!

Merry Christmas!

ConnieFoggles December 22, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Love her pose! She's a sweetie.

maria December 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Pretty little lady. :)

maria December 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

I forgot to say Merry Christmas!

Maria @ LSS

Uyen December 22, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Just precious! Have a wonderful Holiday!

Mommying On The Fly December 22, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Very beautiful... Merry Christmas to you and yours.. Happy WW and thank you for swinging by and linking up

Busy Working Mama December 22, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Love the sweet look on her face! Happy holidays!

Ralph December 23, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

She is as pretty as the bride! She wears the dress and carries the flowers being a bit serious - she wants to do her job well. And she did!

annalyn December 23, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

She's so cute, reminds me of one who used to be a child star :)


annalyn

Jidhu Jose December 23, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

beautiful

Merry Xmas and happy WW

homeage December 23, 2010 at 4:28 AM  

How very pretty, and I see she has some entertainment on hand should things get a little dull :)

Merry Chrismas to you and your family :)

LeeAnn December 23, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

Beautiful! Does she always tilt her head to the side for pictures? My daughter does!

Merry Christmas!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too December 23, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

That is a wonderful picture of your beautiful girl!!!!

He & Me + 3 December 23, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Preciousness. Love those piggie toes sticking out there. Been missing you. Hope all is well and you are gearing up for Christmas.
Hugs
MImi

Stefany December 23, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

That is a gorgeous photo!

Greyscale Territory December 23, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Such a cute little one with adorable eyes!

parentingBYdummies December 24, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Love little kids and their posing for photos. So cute.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP