Wordless Wednesday #211, Sepia Scene #63 and Nostalgia #15 (365/335)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010





This is kinda different WW post and I just thought of sharing this because of the following things:
  • this is definitely SOOC (thanks to Mimi, hope I used the term correctly), a natural Sepia photo, no editing needed
  • this was taken way, way back before I was born (a year before I was born to be exact)
  • Three of the following people found in this photo already joined our Creator years ago *sad* *teary-eyed* (my mom in brown at the front row *miss you so much*, my uncle whose carrying my cousin, and my cousin's grandmom in white sweater beside my uncle)
  • I haven't seen this photo 'til my cousin (the baby in the photo) scanned this just recently and posted it on Facebook! Nostalgic indeed!
 Photobucket


19 lovely thoughts on this:

Indrani December 1, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

This is precious.
Thanks for sharing.

Sandee December 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

What a family treasure. I'm so glad that you have it. Good for you.

Have a terrific WW. :)

And Miles To Go... December 1, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

what a beautiful photo! awesome memories.

Jidhu Jose December 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

nice shot.
happy wordless wednesday

Sukhmandir Kaur December 1, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

You have convinced me to keep old photos. A couple of my favorites from when my children were small have faded so that they are beginning to look almost sepia. Al your images have taught me that can be a good thing:)

homeage December 1, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

Looking at old photos bring back so much of the good and bad, and are always worth the time to look at.

A beautiful image to share. Happy WW :)

Stevebethere December 1, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

I really like seeing old family photos like this, thanks for sharing.

Happy WW!

Busy Working Mama December 1, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

That's really cool. I need to dig through some old photo albums and scan in some pictures when I visit my parents next weekend.

Uyen December 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

This is by far my favorite WW of yours.

Auntie E December 1, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Great memories. It is always nice to remember.

@PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman December 2, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Who knew how much scanners would come in handy! Love the old photos.

Ralph December 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

The thing that is so nice about this scan, is the smiles - so genuine, so happy in the company of each other. A wonderful look at a family. We can't often see our family as much as we would like to. But the family is always close to our hearts...

chubskulit December 2, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

The wonder of Facebook, now you'll have the chance to get your own copy sis hehehe..

w0rkingAth0mE December 2, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

its good to see old family picture, should be treasured!

David December 3, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

This is very nostalgic indeed!

Lulu December 3, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

this is a precious picture

newmami_rgv December 3, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

I love sharing old pictures I find. It always brings back memories. Aren't you glad your "baby" cousin uploaded this. Thanks for sharing!
CJR

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP