Shoot Me! 15 of 52 and Nostalgia #16 (365/350)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans

We finally get a copy of our photo taken on the photobooth from my friend's wedding. Their vendor is Pose and Print. They don't have a screen for preview so I kinda don't like it that much, because I didn't had a chance to edit my pose LOL!



Pose And Print Photobooth Pose And Print Photobooth Pose And Print Photobooth Pose And Print Photobooth

 Photobucket
This was taken last family reunion that we have. Can you see the photo insertion? The people from that photo are the same people, well except for me, yeah I missed this shot. (Why didn't they call me? :( heheh) Sad I missed this one, but I definitely won't the next time. And we'll try imitating our poses ages ago.




===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

8 lovely thoughts on this:

Luna Miranda December 16, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

reunions are marvelous occasions. it's good to see relatives at least once a year, pag palagi parang di na masaya. (hehehe)

inday_adin December 16, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

You still were able to look great in the photo booth! :)

Family reunions are great! I sure miss my family especially during the holidays were we were all gathered together as one happy family. Great photos!

Adin B

hip-chick December 17, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

I love the big group shot. Those are always such fun to look at years later.

Mel Cole December 17, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

You look cute in your lovers pics sis!

Jan n Jer December 17, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

Those are cute photo booth pics

☆Mama Ko☆ December 17, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Ganda ng mga sisters mo sis. sayang hindi ka nakasali. well, may next time pa. cute nga baby pic ninyo.

you may view mine; No Place Like Home

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP